Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Suna Suprise!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:11 pm

SHADOW IS MINE!! >Sad wrote:
Siberian Husky wrote:
(you can talk about Sonic the hedgehog in the off-topics. please not in the RP topics. also Mario is way better than Sonic and the other sega characters :3)

(gasp! huskey how could u?!? Sad

Btw river, *sticks out tounge*)

1) Why do you keep using his RP board as a Sonic fan club? (I mean 'Sonic' as all of the characters in it) It is meant to be a canine RP. For the hundredth time, Shadowfan made a Sonic RP. There is no need to do it in RP topics here. Three or four formerly-good RP topics were made into Shadow discussions. I don't hate the characters, but it gets annoying when basically most of the RP topics you like are turned into something you want no part of.

2) I personally think that was quite rude. All I said was that this was not a place for it, it's like spam here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 pm

( 1. i can do what i want.

2. CAN'T MAKE ME!! Twisted Evil

3. i've made a comentment to become more like shadow. step one: take no orders from anyone.

4. i just plain dont care. xD

(srry, i just like to feel evil! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Fine. Maybe Husky will ban you. I'm sorry, but this is his forum, you follow the rules. If you don't stop and continue to behave like a spoiled moron, I will suggest to him that he may want to ban you for a day or more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:09 pm

>Sad(((( mo- moron?!?!? *trembles with anger* WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL THAT TO MY FACE B**CH!!! *laods gun and bares teeth*
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:12 pm

I'm tired of taking s*** from you. I've told you enough times to stop, do you listen? No, of course not. I'm tired of you trying my patience every single time you post. I'm not going to be nice anymore. Do you think that I care that you call me a b**ch? Fighting and cursing will not change the fact that you're immature. You obsess over a video game/cartoon character. So much that you're calling you're friend a b**ch over me telling you that 'Shadow the hedgehog' has nothing to do with this RP topic. I don't care if you like him, feel free to like him, be my damn guest to like him, but he has no place here. You liking him won't change that. You disobeyed a mod and an admin. Sure, we're all just members, I'm not saying I'm superior to anyone else here, but that kind of disrespect for anyone is just... extremely annoying to me, not to mention rude. What if it was Wolves4ever who said it? Would you call them a b**ch too? (I'm not saying they're involved in this, just using them as an example (sorry, Wolves4ever, if this offended you)) I will tell Husky about this and my idea for a temporary ban. Don't say I didn't warn you about it if/when it happens. I gave you more warnings than you needed. Warnings don't continue forever. Sometime, the punishment will have to come.

~Blue (aka 'B**ch', apparently)

P.S
Husky- I'm sorry that I'm taking this a bit overboard, but I think that this may be necessary. I just kinda get angry when being called a b**ch, as I would expect most people may.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:21 pm

I don't get it. Why would you want to be a small, spiky, idiotic rodent, anyway? :p -fails-

Fallen Tears, I wouldn't be surprised if many people on this board suddenly turn against you and you get banned.

kthxbai

*poof*
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:11 am

Blue wrote:
P.S
Husky- I'm sorry that I'm taking this a bit overboard, but I think that this may be necessary. I just kinda get angry when being called a b**ch, as I would expect most people may.

i understand. and it was necessary. Fallen Tears, please dont disobey the rules, and NO swear words! people gets really angry when you say stuff like that. also as Blue said this isn't about 'Sonic the hedgehog' its about canines. you can talk about stuff like that on the off-topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:41 pm

(i iz srry. Sad i'm just feel................traped....at home, and i have no friends, i have no where 2 go and play, my yard is smaller then a mouse!,......and a lot of other stuff............and i'm rather pissed off that i used my only RP forum stupidly and it got NO users at all! AND THAT I LOST THE FREAKIN LINK!! i wanted to make a forum like huskey's with canines, but mixed with the sonic realm! but i was stupid enough and now look where i am! Crying or Very sad i don't mean to brag or anything, and most of u will think this is just a cover up story, but i'm a speshal kind of child! and there are very few of us right now! and i'm just so damn pised off that i had 2 be born NOW WHEN THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH AND I'LL BE ALL GROWN UP BY THEN!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONLY I AM HERE!?!? IM STUCK IN A PLACE FULL OF CRIME AND MY DAD HAS TO WORK ON HIS FRIGGIN CHIMES, AND MOM WON'T PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE!! AND I'M A SINGLE CHILD!!! I HAVE NO ONE!!!!!!!! NO ONE AT ALL!! AND I CAN'T BE ME BECAUSE I'M TOO YOUNG!! I'M ALONE!! AND I'M DIFFERENT!! I JUST WISH I WASNT THE ONLY ONE!! AND I'M EMO TO MAKE THINGS WORSE!! IM CRING RIGHT NOW!)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 pm

And that's your idea of a good excuse? I'm an only child, my parents are divorced, I see my dad once every two weeks (maybe less, maybe more sometimes), I've been trapped (literally,yesterday was the first time I have been away from my house for weeks)in my house for 2 1/2 weeks with nothing to do, I don't have a yard, my mom somewhat-constantly yells at me, I don't have many off-line friends (one I'd actually call a friend, a few others who really don't care),and do you see me calling anyone a b**ch? I'm sorry, but really. I'm less mad, but it will take a long time to build up trust again...

Last edited by Blue on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Razz Razz Razz

Kidding me, right, Fallen Tears? My brothers left when I was very young, so all I can do is sit around and play computer. There's nothing to do in our yard full of trees and rocks. My parents get into vicious fights. I literally have no real friends. I often go through stages in which I want to kill myself. Don't think you are the only 'special child' here, and don't think you'll slide past a ban that easy. You consecutively broke the rules. No changing that. You disrespected a mod and admin. And now, thanks to you and only you, you may not have any real friends here anymore.

I still fail. Razz
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:29 am

Quote :
And now, thanks to you and only you, you may not have any real friends here anymore.

Yes. If you just hadn't have argued and yelled, everything would be fine and this could actually be a roleplay forum again instead of a fighting place.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 am

Im going to lock this topic. monkey monkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10