Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Suna Suprise!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:55 pm

(DREAM)Dark Mist was getting ready for the party in her new dress. She smiled into her shard of glass she had collected from the city outskirts. She tryed to be happy, but something bugged her. She looked down. She laughed. There were her pups. But... they faded away.. Until one was left. It was a dog. (END DREAM) She woke up, but laughed at herself for thinking she could have pups. But there was something at the entrace.. a faint whining!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:00 pm

Suna, an Akita pup, only 6 weeks old, padded around near the den.
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Shadow got out of bed and poked out the enterence and saw the cute little pup. his eyes softend and he went up and picked up the little dear and took her into bed with Darkmist. it was still night time right now, and the party was going to go from midnight to sunrise, so all of had to get some sleep..
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Dark Mist, seeing the pup, gasped, and lightly took her from Shadow. She looked starved. "Hello," she crooned. "You look hungry." She went into their room, holding the pup, and pushed her gently towards her stomach to feed. She crooned softly all the time.
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Shadow smiled. while Darkmist and Suna were feeding, he went out and got some white dasiys, and started to work on a small dress, and a small stand.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:12 pm

When Suna finished, she nuzzled Dark Mist. She didn't know of wolves or of this war.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Dark Mist laughed. "We both need names-me a new one, you just a name!" She smiled, and said, " I like the name Suna. We can call you that. Yes! Suna. You are Suna." She hugged Suna tight with her wings. "And I think I should be called Misty."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Suna cocked her head.
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:28 pm

shadow was bringing the dress for the small pup and a boocay for darkmist. when he put the dress down to the left of her mothers violte one and he was bringing the boocay for darkmist when he hear her say that she should change her name. he droped the boocay and ran out of the den as if he couldnt get out of there fast enough... he was crying by a river a few miles away. change her name? why? does she want to abbandon me because we have a pup now? am i not good enough for her?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:30 pm

"Suna, you're so beautiful!" Misty laughed. "I'll be right back, hun." She crawled to the front of the den. It had started to rain. She suddenly emitted a cry. There was a bouqet lying in the mud, and Shadow's pawsteps were leading away. Some were skidded. And it looked as if two wolves had left, for Shadow's pawsteps coming back were messed up. She let out another strangled cry. "Shadow!" The rain pounded harder. She came back to Suna. She grasped the nape of her neck, and ran out. "Hold on, Suna." she whispered. She took off, flying awkwardly cause of the rain. I need to find Shadow!

Last edited by Birdsong on Sun May 11, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Last edited by wolfsong on Sun May 11, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:35 pm

wolfsong wrote:
a gentle wind blew into the den, it made a few flowers from the boocay roll into the room.. them made a line leading right to the boocay!

( lol wolfsong a little too late)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Suna made a small yip noise.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:38 pm

"Hush, Suna. It's ok." Dark Mist avoided a branch.
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:42 pm

shadow looked up when it started to rain he just looked down again. he could hear Darkmist above him, but he was in a very grumpy mood. Darkmist had hurt him where it hurts most, the most tender place you could find. and she cut right out, and when he was awake!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:48 pm

"Shadow!" she cried. She landed next to him. "Why have you done this? To show you hate me?! Dropping a bouquet in the mud? I should not like to tell you that I changed my name to Misty!" She growled, picked up Suna, and flew back to the den. "Suna, I'm sorry. Let's get some sleep now." She carried Suna into the bedroom and tucked her into her belly, put her wing over her, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:51 pm

"YEAH WELL ITS NOT MY FULIT IM NOT WHAT YOU WANTED FOR A MATE AND THAT IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!!!!" Shadows voise carried though the rain into the den and it was loud and clear enough that it was as if shadow was there in the room. "YOU WONT SEE ME WITH YOUO AT THE PARTY!! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU CAN FORGET BEING MATES TOO!!!!!" shadow ploped back down into the mud. he didnt notice that the river was riseing, and the low part was infront of the den....
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Dark Mist woke at the sound of Shadow's voice. She burst into tears. She tried not to wake up Suna. She fell restlessly asleep, but woke at the sound of rushing water. She screamed when she saw water washing to her feet, and more was coming. She grabbed Suna, but the front of the den was blocked by a fallen tree. Water was rushing through the emergency exit. She was trapped. Her heart pounding, she started to dig out, but it was no use. A large stone blocked her. "SHADOW!" She screamed. "HELP!!"
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Shadow heard her, and rolled his eyes. but in doing so, he saw the river almost to the edge of where he was! "DARKMIST!!!!!" he raced as fast as he could, mind blank with fear. a white light shone from behind him. Unicorns!! (lol) they ran with huim and blocked the entrances. no water could get through! shadow bulit a dam with the help of the local beavers. then he raced inside, and he found him self plungeing tnto water. there was darkmist and the pup! he sawm over. and grabed them he swam out side. the dresses were ruined, his wife hated him, the pup was problably dead, theire den was ruined. Darkmist and the pup were safe. he plumited up. into the lightning, wanting to get hit above the city, and for it to be a long, slow death. he was a loner once again, no love, no care, 'KA-BOOM!' and now, no life, ever again....
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Dark Mist wanted to say thank you, but Shadow had already raced away. Heartbroken, terrified, and homeless, she got up and cried while she walked. Away from the ruined den. Away from Shadow. Away from the forest.

( Time to cheer up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSG5lghZANg&feature=related )

She stumbled through unknown bracken, crying, holding Suna tight. Shadow might hate her now but that didn't mean Suna did. She could raise Suna to be an outlander-like Earth (Eagle). She stopped crying, and remembered who she used to be. The small curl of evil in her grew and expanded. She smiled. She raced in the direction of the Outlands. (a place im asking husky to make).
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Suna whined.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:30 pm

"Suna, you'll live." She said, sharply. Her voice softened. "Here we are, my little Suna. The outlands." She set down Suna and called, "Eagle!" A dusty maned wolf appeared. "Dark Mist. And this is..?" She asked. "Suna."

Eagle: *nods* "Welcome to the outlands. I'd like you to call me... Zira."

Dark Mist: *rolls eyes* "Fine, Zira. Where's the den?"

Zira: "Over here..."

(better change topic.. but i'll wait until husky makes the outlands)
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:33 pm

(nnk! n.n)

meanwhile, shadow felt the lightning flow thought his body painfuly. he smiled. Finally. away from this crul world. away from all the pain. away from everything.... he closed his eyes. happy to rest in peace.

shadow woke up in a cave. the mistical cave! shadow was trembleing with rage. "HARRYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shadows yell made an explotion, the smoke could be seen from space! shadow was in deadly mode he got out of the cave, eyes red with hate. a squrill walked infront of him. "hello little squrill. now say good bye to life!" the squrill looked at him and blew up from the inside. shadow smirqed. it felt soo good to kill. and he only had one task in mind. to distroy the world and make Darkmist his slave for abbandoning him.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:52 pm

(lol bye squirrel!!!)

Dark Mist was filled with hatred for Shadow. She growled softly and continued to the outlands den.
Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:00 pm

shadow pranced through the forest, heading twared Darkmist and Suna. he looked to his left not even opening his eyes. a small fire ball shot from his snout and set a tree that had infant animals in it. his put clear pison in the drinking ponds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suna Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next