Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Share | 

Suna Suprise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:35 am

(LMAO LMAO LMAO 'he thought it would be cool, ya know, sence he wass my bro, but he was a *beep*! )

shadow felt something was wrong... he opened his eyes. they glowed in the dark. (i forget his eye color.. xD) Stay here. he told darkmist. he walked out side. a black and bright red wolf was there. they just stared at eatchother suspishously. "who are you?" shadow asked. blood shadow said, "that doesnt matter... what matters is that u and your family live.
shadow was startled by fear.WHAT?! you and your family must leave here. it is no longer safe.. what are you saying?!? the human race is coming... leave here... tonight...gather everyone you love and run. take shelter high up in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:58 am

Suna ran into bushes lay down quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:00 pm

are you suiside?!? No, i am saving your life! you should be grateful!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Dark Mist got up and shoved Shadow aside. "Who the hell are you?! I have a family. Why should I trust you? You're BLACK AND RED!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:13 pm

"and why should that matter?!? YOU'RE FRIGGIN BLACK AND PURPLE FOR F@#% GOD SAKES!!!!! IM CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOU FRIGGIN TREAT ME LIKE SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE! I'M GOING TO SAVE THE ELDEST PUP FROM THE FATE YOU'RE DESIDEING TO GIVE HER! SHE DOESNT WANT TO STAY HERE ANYWAY!" with that, blood shadow turned heel and ran into the forest, to fetch and save Suna.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Suna ran from the yelling that she heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm

shadow ran though the forest, his red eyes pearcing through the night. he run up a small cliff. he had to find that troblesome twit (no offence ment. your a great 'sister' river. n.n) and hide quick. the moon,being full, shone behind him. you could easaly mistake him for a black angel. he saw a small blue dragon flying above the forest and ran into the forest after it. adventuly he was at its heels. he used his chaos emerald to stud it to the ground. sleara cried a dragon sream as she was stuned and crashed to earth. "ha! werthless creature!" blood shadow ran beside Suna and picked her gentley. "got ya!" he said playfully, not wanting to scare the small pup.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Suna yelped as Bloodshadow grabed her off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:58 pm

shadow ran off twored the mountains. sleara draged herslef to the den. "shadow............." shadow came out of the den. Sleara! what happend?!........wheres suna?!? a black and red wolf....he stuned me and took Suna... shadow was taken aback with fear. the son of a 'bleep'!!! get in the den. i'll go after blood shadow. you could see a tiny flame in his eyes and his eyes tined red and purple. he shot off twored the mt.s. by then, shadow and suna were near a cave...with no way up.. or so it seemed. he threw suna gentley up and she landed as if on a cloud on a soft patch of leaves. blood shadow curled into a ball and did a triangle jump at the wall and made it up. (dang! he might as well be the real shadow the hedgehog! xD but then, thats why i made him. Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Dark Mist whimpered. What could she do?? Suddenly a figure stepped out of the bushes. Her pelt shone grey in the moonlight, with red wings. "Shade!" Dark Mist cried. "Don't worry. I'll save Suna." With that, she took off. "Godspeed, Shade." Dark Mist whispered. Then she returned to her pups.

Shade was flying hard. It seemed all the powers of the wind were with her. She reached where Suna was. She landed on the ledge. "Hello, Suna. Hello, pup-napper!" The last words were snarled, and she put her tail in the air (high up, like I'm th leader here!) She launched and grabbed the scruff of his neck and they rolled off the ledge. Shade gazed at him as they fell. So powerful! But there was something else about him... But before she had more time to think, they hit the ground in a snarling, writhing mass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 am

shadow landed hard on his back. his eyes shrunk to mere dots, he was paralized, and some blood shot out of his mouth. he lay there, frozen. he muttered, still somewhat paralized, to shade. the human......are coming......hide her.....they will be here at dawn.......uhh... with that, shadow rolled off a cliff. he was caught on a branch down the cliff,and he didnt have wings...
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:38 am

Shade didn't have time to think-it was mere instinct. She flew down and grasped his scruff and hurled him onto her back. "Stay still!" She grasped Suna and took off, flapping hard to stay in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:03 pm

shadow saw his chance. he jumped up and took control of shades flight. he hitched his hind paws on shade's, and put his front paws where shade's wings connect to her/ his body. he wisperd to her, i'm sorry i have to do this. but i have no choce. that child is MINE.. he forsefully stered shade twored a cliff. he maded her do a backflip into the cliff. he grabed Suna and jumped off just before they collided. he looked back at the crumbleing cliff. sorry, but i dont have time for other wolves. Suna belongs to me now. and he walked off into the forest twored a moutain spring deep in the moutains and deep in the timber forest.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Shade's eyes widened in anger. Her body felt numb. As she tried to get up, she found a great pain in her back-and she was paralized. She struggled to get up. "Help!" she screeched. "That traitor wolf has taken another wolf's pup and has INJURED THE BETA FEMALE!" She cried her throat hoarse. Shadow was gone. Suna was gone. And she was as good as dead. She felt the tears come. Once the first fell, the others came, faster and faster. "SUNA! SUNA! SUNA! PLEASE COME BACK!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:11 pm

shadow heard shade and felt guilty. he put Suna in a tree and told her to stay there or else. he ran back and found shade. im sorry! i didnt know you loved her so much...i was just saving her.. and my bad side kicked in again.. i'm sorry. let me help you out. shadow pulled at the rocks. he tried with all his might. u could see his legs somewhat seporating from his main body. his head was literd with beads of sweat.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:18 pm

Shade's legs twitched. "i was doing it..for..a friend...Dark Mist..She's..upset..she has pups and she sent..me to get..Suna.. " She screeched in pain as a small boulder fell onto her flank.

(a flank is like real close to the neck and shoulders)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:32 pm

shadow paniced. he couldnt survive moveing all of these boulders! he tuged ever harder at the boulder. he rolled it off. get up as far as you can. that will make its easer to move the rock off your flanck.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Suna watched from the tree branch, and took a step further. SNAP the branch her paw was on cracked and Suna fell out of the tree. Because, unlike cats, canines don't have a righting reflex, Suna fell of of the tree at approximately 120 mph and landed on the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:06 pm

"It's no use. my backbone is broken. I'll be paralyzed for the rest of my life if I don't die. Stop trying. You'll only kill yourself." The boulder shifted from Shadow's efforts and went onto her lungs. A jolt of panic came into her eyes, then she calmed down. Her eyes dimmed. "Goodbye. Tell Dark Mist that Shade said to go and listen to you.. NOW!" She drew a few shallow breaths as she was about to die. She whispered a small song as her spirit died away.

(WARNING SPOILERS FOR WOLF\'S RAIN)

"I won't be coming back.." she took several gasps and continued, "unless my body is...free.." Then she took a huge, shuddering, gasp, and died.

Last edited by Hige on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:12 pm

Suna lay there, not moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Shade's spirit was in a beautiful place-a Paradise. She romped on the grass, forgetting her old life exept for Suna. Her spirit came down to where Suna lay unmoving. She breathed a breath of life onto her fur. "You shall live, Suna. Now use these running skills to run to either Blood Shadow or Dark Mist. I have given you the power of desicion. Choose wisely.." With that, Suna was healed. Shade disappered into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Suna got up shakily. 'I kill everyone, don't I?...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Shade watched from above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:42 pm

blood shadow was full of anger.. at himself. i'm..i'm a monster!!! look what i've done!!!!!!! i've killed someone!! i would rather die myself!! and if i'm going to die, i would rather die setting things right! blood shadow snarled and lanched at the boulder that had killed shade. his chaos emerald glow unexpectedly and shadow jerked back. shade had another chaos emerald!!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:48 pm

'Well, I guess I'll just go and commit suicide.' she thought, getting closer to the edge of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   

Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next