Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Suna Suprise!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:57 am

(ooo im powerful XD)

Shade's eyes widened in horror. "Suna, NO!" She screeched from her "paradise". On Earth, the wind started blowing fieircely pushing Suna away from the cliff. Shade's Chaos emerald ( cyan) started flying/floating. (weeee)

Last edited by Hige on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:28 am

Suna stopped for a moment and sat down.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:40 am

Shade's mission was to save Suna and nothing else-Suna mustn't die!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 am

'What should I do? I've killed Shade and wounded Shadow (not blood shadow). Whoever gets near me feels pain afterwards...'
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 am

Shade wanted to help so much.. Shadow get those stones off my body! She circled. Finally she came down again, but her voice was merely a whisper. "Suna.. please don't make me do this. My power is draining and I'll be destroyed if I use up all my power.. Listen carefully! You didn't make me die. It was my desicion to die, I could never escape. Suna, please, live... If YOU die, I'll have no hope.. I'll never return..'
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 am

Suna didn't hear Shade pleas. 'Heh. I had actually thought that I was worth anything? How moronic. My own mother abandoned me. I'm useless to Shadow and Dark Mist. Now, I've killed the very one that tried to save me. How strange life can be. I'd be better off dead.'
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 am

Shade finally did something so SUna could hear-and she was destroyed for it. She cried out in pain, "Suna... You've made me do this for you-Listen! I DIED FOR YOU! KNOW THAT! Suna.. know this prophecy: The hate is from one who is loved, and love come from the ones who used to hate. Blood or Darkness? Blood or Shadow? Suna, I'll always watch over you.. and tell.. Blood Shadow he can save me by using...the emerald.." With that, Shade stopped and turned into dust, until all that left was a red feather.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:53 am

Suna yowled at Blood Shadow. "Moving the boulder isn't going to help. Use the emerald."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 am

Suna leaped down from the cliff, onto other small ledges.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

[Chorus]
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

[Chorus]

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

[Chorus]

[Chorus]
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 am

Shade's soul (cuz that's what she is now-she has a half-permanent death, her spirit was destroyed, so all she has is a soul and that fether.) floated down to Blood Shadow. "Take it... Take the Cyan Chaos Emerald.." Suddenly, the Emerald flashed. It seemed brighter than before. Words spoke in his head. I'm inside the emerald. I shall give you advice and the emerald will be more powerful, but in turn you must give me my wolf form back and give Dark Mist Suna back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm

shadow sighed. Alright, but when i get you guys all better, you have to swear on your very dame near soul (no offence in language) to get shadow, suna and d- mist OUT of the area. shadow tried to take the emerald, but they werent used to eatch other yet and split to god knows where. (A.K.A, ran off) ARRGG!! DAMN IT!!! shadow's ager made a ring fall off and he broke a tree in half. huh? shadow just remembered his un-godly lenth of power. he took both rings off, chaged up and smashed the rock on shade to dust. he went on and on like that until the whole place was cleared. blood shadow put his rings back on. and licked shade's face to try and get her to responed. he had freed her, now what?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

The Emerald with Shade inside was now in Paradise Lake...

(Shade doesn't break promises. She has to help Shadow first.. But that could be helping him by getting out of the Emerald.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:44 pm

when shade didnt respawned, shadow paniced. OMG!!!! NOW LOOK WAT I'VE DONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:58 pm

An beautiful song floated through the air, and was heading from Paradise Lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 pm

shadow didnt hear it. he was still in shock for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:23 pm

(shock shockety shock shock shock! srry i was ored)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:02 pm

(!!!!!!! MY SHADOW!!! BAD WOLVES4EVER!! *whaks wolves4ever till she loses the avvi* srry, fan moment. xD BUT STILL MY SHADOW!! Evil or Very Mad xD)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:55 pm

( laughs evilly. NOW LOOK AT MY AVVIE! MUAHAHAHAHAH SHADOW FUC*IN ROCKS! I WILL NEVER LOSE MY AVVIE! but i can give it to you XD:

https://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/lilwolfie_howls/

You'll find my Shadow pics and my Rouge pic there. If you want one, copy the direct link and thank me in ur sigge XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:56 pm

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *picks one* KWEL!! ...................................................MY SHADOW!!! *attacks*)
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:27 am

(you can talk about Sonic the hedgehog in the off-topics. please not in the RP topics. also Mario is way better than Sonic and the other sega characters :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:56 am

( *GASP!* How is a plumber better than Shadow + Sonic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!/!?1/!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??

DEY IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! Dey also haz good graphics and they has cool music videos and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are awesome and they are cool. )
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 am

((Please stop. I know you like Sonic Characters, but this is not the place for it. I respect that you like them so much, be my guest to talk about them, but please do it somewhere else.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Siberian Husky wrote:
(you can talk about Sonic the hedgehog in the off-topics. please not in the RP topics. also Mario is way better than Sonic and the other sega characters :3)

(gasp! huskey how could u?!? Sad

Btw river, *sticks out tounge*)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Suprise!   Suna Suprise! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Suprise!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next