Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Sleep.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sleep..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 pm

Tash backed away. "Yes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sleep...   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Midna growled "I will help you. Choose one of the wolf side you want killed...I will do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Tash turned and walked away. Barely looking behind him, he said, "We're all the same."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sleep...   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Midna walked up to Tash. Killed him with a bite to the throat. 'You betray the assasins, and you answer for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:38 am

Epona looks at Midna and says : "Dude the real Midna's not like that. that was Horrid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sleep...   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:43 pm

(You mean Midna from Twilight Princess? FYI, she WANTS TO MURDER ZANT and or GANONDORF!)

Midna turned and snapped Epona's neck with a quick bite and sneered. 'I do what I want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:46 pm

(yes i mean that Midna. and your bein' a little feroushous! she had a right to! shes is really soft hearted. have you played the thing all the way though? your maken my eye twitch!)

"ESAY WITH THE FANGS GIRL! im not tryn to kill ya or nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2