Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Sleep.....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:02 am

Link walked into the meadow and fell asleep, thinking of what had taken place that day.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:06 am

Tash, thinking about the dogs' plans, strolled into the Meadow, barely noticing Link. He gasped, and lay low in the green grasses. The large wolf was seen to be sleeping, but Tash couldn't let his guard down. He crouched down, ready to spring.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:25 am

(I have to go now)

Link slept on, unaware of Tash.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:48 am

"im hungry." Epona sneaks up on a herd of deer. a sleeping wolf catches her eye. "wow....now THAT is one handsome wolf!" *grumble*
"all right stomach! ill get you what you want but then, im goin to take a nap."
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:26 am

'hmm?" Epona looks at where Tash is standing and sees him. "ahhh!! dog! someone help!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Tash glances at Epona, and launches himself at her, clamping his powerful jaws around her neck. He throws her to the ground, shaking his head furiously. Her blood pours into his mouth, and he tastes the sweetness of a wolf's death.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Copper flinches, watching Tash bite at the wolf. She watches wide eyed, staring at the pool of blood starting to form under Tash's jaws, where Epona dangled.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Tash gave one last push of his fangs, and dropped Epona. He licked his snout, where blood began to harden his fur. He glanced at Copper. "Sorry about that," he said. "I guess I just got caught up in the moment." He looked down at Epona's lifeless body, and sat on his haunches. "Haven't really seen you around before," he said through the silence, not even looking up from the wolf carcass.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Copper shook her head still looking at Epona. "Not a problem. I'm Copper.. ex-guard dog of those wretched skinbags that liv ein the city," she says proudly, wrinkling her nose.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:45 pm

"You worked for those useless examples of life? You must have been lucky to get away without a piece of lead in your system. By the way, I'm Tash. Or, if you want to go the long way, Tashland." He sat up, stretching. "I'm just wondering what the rest of the wolves are up to. They'll definitely want to get back at us for the ambush and such."
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:49 pm

"Mhm, I couldn't leave without biting at one or two of their wrists," Copper chuckles, yawning. "I agree.. The wolves will proboly send more reinforcements."
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Tash chuckled lowly, and scratched at his ear. He flopped his tail and asked, "So, you got any ideas on where to head to next?"
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Copper shook her head, yawning. "Nope, no ideas," she yawns, flicking an ear.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Tash sighed, and remembered his dry mouth. "How about we head to the long river? I'm kinda thirsty." He flopped his tail again, a habit he was rather fond with.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:04 pm

"Sure," Copper barks, lifting up her tail slightly. "I'm thirsty too," she added with a yawn.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:07 pm

"OK then. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm

brownie jumps on tash biting at his throat very hard tash kept yelping finally he fell... brownie said i think that good for nothing mutt is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Byun growls, crouching down low on the ground. He spots Brownie, and pulls his lips into a snarl. He jumps up on Brownie, sinking his teeth into her neck.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Sleep...   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Link jumped up and attacked Copper, killing her/him with one swift cut of his throat. Link tasted the warm Blood and growled.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Tash opened one eye helplessly, and shot up, covering Link's neck with his mouth. With crushing force, he hears bones whine with pain, and blood dripping among his fangs. He collapses from his own wound, bringing Link down with him. He was not going to let go.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:08 pm

"LINK!! GARR!!" Mad Epona lunges at Tash and bites his head with such forse that it brakes his skull and her teeth perse his brain. Epona feels blood. "we could have been friends" Epona wispers in Tash's ear just before he dies. "but my death was the last straw. we will never be friends. at that moment, Tash dies.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:37 am

[@MexicoWolf; Copper is a she. ^-^]

Copper's body goes limp from the attack. Her eyes glaze over, and her ears give one last weak flick. Copper's senses start to fade, and she murmurs something under her breath that no one else can hear.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Sleep...   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Link jumps up, then falls to the ground. The attack had not killed him, but he was severely injured.

Midna steps up, kicking Copper in the head and killing her. She looked up at the carcasses, not even concerned about them. She yawned and flashed her teeth. "I help the one who asks." she said.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Tash eyes Midna. He didn't know whether to attack or not. I help the one who asks... Tash sat and looked on as Midna circled the carcasses.
Back to top Go down

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Sleep...   Sleep..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Midna turned toward Tash. 'You are on the dog's side, am I correct?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleep..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep.....   Sleep..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: