Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Empty
PostSubject: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 pm

(sorry for the long wait ppls, I am a horrid member.. *shot* XD
This topic is a continuation of "Chilled wolf, and lots of commotion.")

Blood shadow dragged himself out of the clay filled river, with the out-cold Shade safely in his gentle fangs. He put her softly down by a tree, and flopped down himself. Gasping for breath, he rested his numb limbs. Shadow closed his eyes and relived the feeling of almost drowning. The light brown water spinning around him, the dirt stinging his eyes, his lungs bursting of lack of air....... He rolled over onto his back and was greeted by his spine re-aligning it's self. Ooouuuuchhh...... He groaned, having enough of struggle for today. And all I wanted was a daw-gone nap! He snapped inside his head. Rolling back onto his side, and looked over at Shade wondering if she was alright. The cut on her head was still bleeding, and Blood shadow figured he should clean it. Not now.. He sighed inside his head, thinking in rhythm with his powerful, deep breaths. Not now... He re-closed his eyes and fell into a sleep tormented by Images of the humongous tornado that still haunted him when-ever he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Shade moaned and opened bleary eyes. She felt blood on her head, and experimented with her tongue to see if it could reach. It couldn't. She shivered, cold. The blood streamed in her eyes, and she felt light-headed. She took a few staggering steps, but fell. She huffed as the wind was knocked out of her. "Ugh, I need cobwebs," she groaned. She staggered to her feet again, but fell on top of Blood Shadow this time. Embarrassed, she crawled off him and grabbed a cobweb off a nearby tree with her paw. She shoved it on her head. Then, as she was cold and really not conscious anymore, she crawled over to Blood Shadow and huffed down, feeling his body heat warm her. She fell unconscious a few minutes after that, her head still bleeding somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:29 am

Blood shadow was woken by Shade collapsing very near to him. He would have normally shunned away embarrassed, but he knew the danger of her being so cold. He pulled her closer to keep her warm, and grabbed a near-by branch filled with cob-webs. Gently, Blood shadow licked the blood away from and out of her eyes and placed more cob-webs over her wound. I'll need to get her to Phantom's den or Seala, He thought, But for now she needs to rest, and more importantly stay alive. As night started to set in a warm breeze passed around them, bringing the promise of nice weather.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Shade twitched in her sleep, feeling the breeze. Her wings flapped once, and then were still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 am

Blood shadow was then again tempted by the sweet beckoning of sleep. He rested his head down and soon drifted off into a deep sleep. Shade's wings brushed his nose in his sleep, and he sneezed.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Shade slept for a good 12 hours. She got up and shook herself. "Oh, wonderful. I'm the Beta female and I can't even keep myself out of trouble." She shook her head in disgust. She looked at the sleeping Blood Shadow. "I'll catch something for him, poor thing. He looks starved." She flapped off and was back within the hour, dropping a small deer near his head. She shook herself and sat down, wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Blood shadow stirred in his sleep. The scent of the deer worked its way into his dreams, and he found himself dreaming of a huge banquet of tender rabbit, Luxurious squirrel, and thick slices of elk. He licked his lips while he slept-then he woke up. At first he was annoyed to wake up, but as he breathed in deeply to sigh, his eyes flung open. Blood shadow stared with wide eyes at the deer for a moment when he noticed Shade sitting next to the delicious-smelling carcass. "Oh good," He said, "You're awake." His eyes flickered from the Beta female to the deer and back again. He was holding back on his hunger due to respect, and waited for an 'Ok' from Her. Blood shadow's ears tilted back words a small ways, asking without words what was very clearly on his mind.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:37 pm

"Go ahead. I'm not the alpha." She backed off and flapped her wings when she had space, landing on a branch and tensing when it bent. She flopped down on it, staring down at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Blood shadow quickly nods a thank you, then starts to devour the deer hungrily. When he was finally full, he flops down beneath the tree Shade was in with a smile on his face. It was actually rare he ever smiled. He yawned and sat up to clean a gash wound on his hind leg from a stick in the river.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:30 am

Shade shifted on the branch into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?   Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest in peaceful sleep, or in a hard cold night?
Page 1 of 1