Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

"Because I have lived with the wolves since the beginning of the species. I am a spirit wolf,yet I wish to help. A mystical power is healing you,but if you don't believe,you will never see. Lupo Di Raven's temper was beginning to show.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Epona rased her eye brows at Fox. then made a motion with her head that said: do as she says. you will beafit from it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:01 pm

"It is one eye now. But if you don't believe that you will be able to see,it will be both,and you'll never see again."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:01 pm

Fox glared at then from one eye. "It would be better for you if I was blind, then any wolf could attack me without me knowing it."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:03 pm

Lupo Di Raven snarled. I'm HELPING you! If you go blind,you'll die! I don't want to kill you! I want to stop the war!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:04 pm

' it would be a unfair fight if we did try to kill you! and you could also be shot by a hunter and not know it! we're trying to help you! stop resitsing us!" Epona was getting mad again....
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:05 pm

Fox ran out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Lupo Di Raevn sighed and raced out of the cave,overtaking the half-blind dog with ease. "Look,do you WANT to be blind? Because I can make that happen!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:08 pm

"no need to be nasty! she just a kid! and a stubborn one! doing that will just make her not want to do that more!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:09 pm

"No,no. If she wants to be blind,so be it." Lupo Di Raven said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Fox lay down, trembling. Why did wolves insist on doing things to her?
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:11 pm

"Oh,just so you know,Verv is probably going to get you again." Lupo continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Tears ran down Fox's face. How was that supposed to make her feel better?
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Lupo Di Raven twitched a bit at Fox's tears. She walked over and nuzzled her. "I'm sorry. My temper just got the better of me. Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:25 pm

"No, there's nothing anyone could do now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:57 pm

'are you sure about that?" said a misterous voice... Nervanda walked in. "i have been watching you Fox. Sence the first day you were born. and now is my time to help you... you knew this day would come, as did i. you have powers Fox.... and they are breaking free. but you must let them aid you first Fox. they are healing you. but yet you resits them. they called me to you to help you. dont bother running away fox. it wont work. those powers are like seperate beings. they have minds of their oun."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Fox was crying and whimpering. Wolves had surrounded her. She still felt like a prisoner, even if she had died and escaped before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:06 pm

"child, im not a wolf. nor a dog. im just here to help.' fox heard little voises that said: "dont cry.' 'dont be afraid." "its gona be alright!" 'dont worry!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Fox looked up a little, seeing out of one eye.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:12 pm

Lupo nuzzled Fox again. "We are what some call Spirit Wolves. I have lived since the beginning of the species,and have seen the dogs surface. We do not want to hurt you. We want to help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 pm

all five of the little beings that spoke to fox, rushed at Fox's eye. they turned into rainbow dust that went into his eye. the eye glowed a bit then went back to normal. "see?" said nervanda," they are helping you. they are little friends that you can talk to, and tell secerits to, and they will keep it amosgt thenselfs. not another soul."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Fox couldn't believe the pain that came next. She winced and trembled, then was knocked off of her paws. She was thankful for the soft ground that brushed by her pelt at she fell. Her eye was alive with pain, and she still couldn't see out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:23 pm

"dont worry fox, there wont be much pain now." deep inside fox's eye, the little beings called, chirp, windsond, huffle, moxie, and trever were healing his eye. it was almost fixed! just one more patch!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Fox ran to a nearby tree and smashed the side of her head against it. "STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Lupo Di Raven trotted over. "Easy. You'll just hurt yourself more. When it's all done,there will be no more pain and you'll be able to see again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next