Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Empty
PostSubject: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Fox woke up slowly and opened her eyes... or eye, as it seemed. She was blind in her left eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:54 pm

"Fox! Fox!" epona yelled, running through the cave. finaly she found his chamber. "fox!" she slipped and her chin and throat started bleeding. 'fox!" she ran up to her and nuzzled her. "im sorry." epona started crying, still nuzzleing fox.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Fox looked up at Epona with her left eye closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:57 pm

epona saw Fox had her left eye closed. "whats wrong with your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Fox looked away. "I'm blind in my left eye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:00 pm

'open it. i know a bit about healing, i might beable to rewire it so you can see again."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:02 pm

((weeeeell,I heard it was impossible to cure blindness,but okay.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:02 pm

"No... That sorry excuse for a wolf did more than just blind it. I think it's some kind of spell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:03 pm

"....vervanda is dead. the spell should be gone. just let me have a look, n'k?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:07 pm

"Vervanda may be gone, but she still lives, the curse will not break, I'm going to be blind in that eye. I'll also eventually be completely blind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:08 pm

"it doesnt have to be like that! man your being a sorry wuss!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 pm

"I can't open my eye anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Epona lifts the eyelid to see something she never thought possable. "oh my god....." she saw the cosmos, in golden hilights."fox keep your eye open. you're haveing a miracle..." Epona was in awe.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Fox winced with pain. "Stop! That stings!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 am

"im not doing that! the universe is healing you! now be gratful and keep your eye open!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:05 am

"NO!" Fox pulled away, she couldn't stand the pain. She was, after all, just over a year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:56 am

"fine, im trying to help you get a gife and i can give you something for the pian, so you can see again."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Fox's eyes still burnt with pain, but this pain was soothing compared the the sting of what happened before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Epona looked at the eyes again. it was turning back to normal, but not the blind normal, the "able to see" normal!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:34 pm

Fox looked away. "It's no use. Even if it looks normal, I can't see out of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 pm

"if you belive you cant, you wont. now gint it a shot big boy!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 pm

"What?" she growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:46 pm

"if you beline that you will never see through that eye again, you WILL never see through that eye again, but if you belive that you WILL see through that eye, you will! trust me! give it a shot!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:53 pm

A large gray wolf with a black raven marking on her forehead stepped into the cave. "Greetings. I am Lupo Di Raven. This one is right. To see,you must believe."
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:55 pm

"There is no cure for blindness. Why should I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)   Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next