Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfsong

Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 am

Name: Elizabeth

Nickname: Liz, Kitsune-chan

Species: Mostly Fox, although the wolf in her gives her unique appearance.

Breed: 82% Red Fox, 18% Grey wolf (Epona)

Eye Color: Tends to vary; mostly a dark blue with a black slit.

Pelt Color and Markings: Reddish orange (more of a yellowy peach with hints of red and orange) with
black socks on her front and back feet, a black muzzle, ear tips are black, and the tip of her tail is black.

Personality: Like her eye color, her personality is always shifting depending on her situation and what she makes of it- and she's constantly coming up with oppinions. She can be very good for advice, but because she's oppinionated it would be wise to compare before taking her words to heart.. None the less, she herself will deny her oppinionation and is normally very cheerful, but she can easily slip into a heavy, dark persona with little provokation. She has a nack for playing with her prey and possible allies. She likes people that can come back with solid points without being heavily insulting- if you can prove yourself in this way and be kind about it (and to her), you might as well be lord over her cuz she'll act like it. Generally, she'll act like you can prove you like, can tolerate, and what kind of treatment she thinks you deserve. Her wild edge can make her make stupid decisions about how to act, however...

Brief History: (Muahaha fear'd the story-type histories, ehhhh? X3) Liz was your definition of the traditional Fox additude, the wolf in her distant genes apparently once a powerful warrior, and whom she interited her yellow-orange fur and richly blue eyes from. When she was about 9-8 1/2-not any younger then 8- while wandering like the free spirit can be, an unfamilier scent drifted into her nose- standing out from the scent of the forest. It was thick, dry, and burned feiricely at her nostrals, making her assume it was unatural. Following the scent curiously, she stumbled upon the remains of a human camp. Continuing to follow the scent, though aware of the threat, she discovered the remains of a camp fire... The bright orange embers threatened to drive her away, but she realized the advantage to this... Taking a branch from the pit, still alive with embers, her future in battling had been decided. She has fought using fire ever since.

Strengths: Her practiced ability to control and kill with brushfires, her ability to slip around unseen in smoke, using her choker to create a cloud of smoke around her, and her ability to intimidate using fire. A sturdy frame supplied by the wolf and the agility, speed, and sleek wit supplied by the fox, her loyalty, her very protective nature (especially towards pups. The protective nature comes from the wolf) her ability to sneek around unoticed, and her saavy of man-made objects.

Weaknesses: She is a wuss to pain and if you torture her she will probably submit with ease, Her bushy fur might get caught in the flames, and her smart mouth often gets her into trouble or giving bad advice. She is a playful tease and she tends to get a little on the flirtious side and also be a little mean when joking around. She also can become depressed due to the fact that no one wants to be around an "insane fox with fire", and she might lose her spark (her edge) in battle.

Other: Finding the need to generate fire on the spot, she used her saavy of man-made objects to create a choker with flint and a scratch pad on the front. All she has to do is rub a branch up against the front of her choker and she has flames at her disposal. There is also a slight possibility that she wandered upon Native American reservations while struggling to create the choker (or something like it), and also the fact that she can seem to create a cloud of smoke out of nothingness.

Picture: This is all I have at this point... This is a very VERY Fox-like frame, and she doesn't look like this. I am intending on getting a better one up, but this is all I have for now. This also includes a relatively detailed drawing of the choker.
Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) 2a62oau

Last edited by wolfsong on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:24 pm

all good... but still considering that illusion one... may or may not be a bit far... will reply sometime later today after I've had a good look (unless sibe beats me to it haha)
Back to top Go down
wolfsong

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Hahaha I hear that. Razz Busy busy Admins!

So... yeah it's good to see you. How've you been? This may or may not be the place to catch up but I seem to have missed so much it's over whelming!
How have things been since I left? I didn't leave on purpose btw... My computer crashed and I lost the link. Gotta love Google though! :>
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 am

yea ive been good. we have been trying to keep activity levels up... we are on the border of going either way... but we are surviving....

anyway... before I say yes/no, i thought id discuss your character app Smile
I'd say illusioning fire may be a bit far.... I'd say a more realistic similar ability would be the ability to appear more powerful/stronger then you actually are, you know, like when someone acts in a certain way they might seem more dangerous then they are and you might back off... alternativly, a skill at feigning attacks might suffice as well...

Adalwolf
Back to top Go down
wolfsong

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 am

-sighs- Seems old problems are hard to terminate, eh?

Also I have edited her sheet thar. See what you think? :3
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Ok!

better Smile

The createing fire one should be ok... pushing it a little, but is believable Razz just make sure you dont spam it.

as for the smoke... rather then "making a cloud of smoke out of nothing", howabout you just use the tail to try and disturb any dust on the ground to blow up a small dust cloud... which might fail if there is not much loose dust on the ground.
Back to top Go down
wolfsong

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

YAAAY I LIKE THE SOUND OF BETTER! <3

By spam do you mean use it lots? Because, dispite her genetics and solid wolf-frame she's actually not the strongest fox-wolf thing... Fire is her main weapon.

Yeah, that could work... Perhaps ash/soot too?
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 am

yea, spam it = overuse it.

and strength isnt everything... what about agility? stamina? cunning? etc
Back to top Go down
wolfsong

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 am

Well, she's generally down for the count then. LOL

... o-o Did I forget to mention stuff like that? Yes? No?
None the less, it should be edited by the time you see this. XD
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 am

if you take into account what I've mentioned above, I'd say approved... but lets see if sibe has anything to add Smile
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 pm

I'd say it looks fine, I really don't have anything to add Smile

Interesting character btw. I'm jealous of your creativity and imagination, Song ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 am

in that case, approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)   Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune-chan, Kitsune-Okami ("Fox child", Fox-Wolf)
Page 1 of 1