Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

a flee for life, and maybie a mate...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Empty
PostSubject: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:25 am

"pant...pant.. i think we lost it Darkmist.. Chase?"
Chase: "yea?"
Shadow: " ok. just makein sure your with us and not with the hunter."
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:44 pm

*Darkmist runs in* Shadow, Chase, are you ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:02 pm

brownie runs in nuzzling epona suddnely epona then pullled away then brownie asked what happened epona an dcan we just be friends again PLEASE Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:08 pm

hey brownie this is Shadow+Chase not Epona Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:57 pm

'no Browne! not until you apolagize for what you said!! hi shadow. hi Chase."

shadow: "why are you two here?"

Epona: 'i ran away from little follower here and she keeps following me!!"

chase: 'lets play!!"

Epona: chase wait!!"

..to late! chase had already knoked Epona off the mountain.

Chase: "EPONA!!!!"
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:26 pm

8Dark Mist tries to grab epona*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Epona lunges for Darkmist!

shadow: "i got you Darkmist!! go lower!!"

Epona and Darkmist just miss eatch other!

....but Epona grabs a branch sticking out!

there's still hope!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:03 pm

*Dark Mist grabs her friend by the scruff of her neck and scrambles up panting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:58 pm

epona and Darkmist are safe on the ground... or are they? Epona was at the edge of the cliff, and darkmist was farther in. CRACK CRACK the edge of the cliff fell away!! takeing Epona with it!!
epona howled while she fell. and was burried with rubble to make matters worse. she was still alive, but if she didnt get help soon, she would be lost to death.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Dark Mist, weak from holding Epona, staggered. But she had to help her friend. She took off (remember she has wings), but wavered. She knew before it happened she was plumeting to her death, and nobody could help. She let out an unearthly scream as she fell, and smashed into the pile of rubble below. She knew she was dying, but she knew she had to do 1 last thing. She pulled with all her strengh at the rocks under her, and she knew Epona was saved. But she wasn't. With her last breath, she called, "I love you Shadow!" And she was still. Unmoving. And the worst part, dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 am

Epona saw darkmist and found out her paw was cought under a rock. she saw darkmist die and started to sob.. there was nothing she could do. up on the cliff, shadows eyes started to glow black. he was at full power!! he sprouted wings and flew down and with his shadow energy, he lifted the rocks and they turned to dust! (whoot!) then he nelt down next to darkmist. his whole body started to glow. Epona and chase backed off.
shadow started to chant. "ni sae no ma le sho no may sa.." then there was a horrable riping sound! darkmist was alive!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Dark Mist felt like she was in a fog. She tried to stand up, but her legs buckled. She groned and lay down. She would get up later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:42 pm

'darkmist,...' shadow was nervous.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:51 pm

*hears something as if far away and tilts head* "Huh.. What.. I can barely hear.. ah my ear.. *wimpers* owwww.. I think.. no, err.. *Shadow reapeats (srry i took control 4 a sec)* *Dark Mist can hear faintly* I.. *raises voice in terror* I cant hear! Wheres my voice? *frantic and going deaf* I am i going deaf? I cant go deaf! No..."
*voice falls to a wimper* "Shadow.. help..me..i..cant...hear.." *faints*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:40 pm

"i dont know a spell for this!!" shadow said panicing, unaware that he was speaking outloud. "oh yes i do!" shadow puts a magic gong next to Darkmist's ear. 'BAAMMMM'
"can you hear me now?"
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:25 pm

*shaken and can hear*
(o lol wolfsong did u hear the part of "I love u shadow!" or not?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:56 am

"..........can you hear me now?"

(yes i did. im waiting for Darkmist to say "yes.)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:50 pm

"yes.." *staggers* uh.. im gonna lie down.. *oof* for a long time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:47 pm

lets get you some where safe. you're weak enough already. you wont stand a chance if were attacked. shadow then picks up Dark mist and run to the free forest while chase help Epona there as well. (contined in free forest: love and pain.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:59 am

[Continued in Free Forest: Love and Pain]

[This topic will be locked. PM me if you'd like it unlocked]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a flee for life, and maybie a mate...   a flee for life, and maybie a mate... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a flee for life, and maybie a mate...
Page 1 of 1