Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

the hunt...for life

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the hunt...for life Empty
PostSubject: the hunt...for life   the hunt...for life Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:21 pm

zenia-anaha was walking through the forest she knew it was a hunt...for life.but still she wasnt sure what would she find a dog or a wolf?dogs evil dogs!she kept walking the deeper she went the less sure she was. she was born in the deep forest but...still she never ventured far from it.zenia-anaha was unsure of the prey here.surely the prey will be different with sunlight streaming in?***rustle rustle*** there was something in that bush!but what? its ok its just a squirrel its just a squirel.a twig snaped THATS NOT A SQUIRREL!!!!!she wanted to run but she had to stand and fight!whats in the bush it cant be a squirrel!

Last edited by crystalwolf on Sun May 04, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix a spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: the hunt...for life   the hunt...for life Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:51 pm

What came out of the bush was not a squirrel. It was Eight Belles, a dog. She looked annoyed at zenia-anaha. "What? I can't hurt you, you know. This is the Free Forest. So don't tense up like that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: the hunt...for life   the hunt...for life Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:47 pm

oh i forgot[note:at the moment my character didnt know also her mother died before she told her about the other places]and just call me zenia,anaha or waterwolf.zenia padded off embarresed.***sighs*** Life is tough when your mother died before she told you about the sourondings dont ask about my dad hes a house dog![sorry for insult the dog lived with humans i'm sure your charie didn't]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hunt...for life   the hunt...for life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hunt...for life
Page 1 of 1