Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Empty
PostSubject: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm

zenia called her pups over, shin zuka eagle and leafsun were exited the other two were bored!!! zenia first showed the hunting crouch,going low to the ground.shin jumped on her thinking she was playfighting. zenia said im not playfighting,it's the hunters crouch,you try!

the pups tryed,most tumbled.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:58 pm

(... my post is kinda different XD, all of them were exited.)

Nuka watched and singled out the natural leader. "Eagle! I need you." Eagle walked over. "You are the natural leader of the pups, so you need to learn differently. First, you need to know about hunting before you try. So..." Nuka started talking, but made sure it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:30 am

zenia taught Eagle the scents of the animals, then she told the rest of the pups it too, then she taught basic healing to them. she told them about cobwebs and honey, burdock and and marigold, then said which berries were good and which bad. zenia showed Eagle how to catch a bird, she found two and told her to try it. Eagle caught it on her 3rd try!! the rest of the pups tryed to Leafsun and Goldenwater had trouble, she said It's your forst try, keep trying!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:57 am

Nuka spotted a mouse and asked Shin to try and catch it. After a few minutes, there was a SQUEAK! and Shin came over, proudly holding the mouse in his mouth. "Good job, SHin!" his father praised him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:06 am

zenia called the pups, let's take a break! You can all hunt anywhere, just let me scent mark where your allowed to go, stay with a brother or sister! Zenia padded off to scent mark.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Nuka sat on a tree stump and watched Leafsun messing with a skunk. "Leafsun, don't mess with Skunk," he called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:45 am

leafsun stuck his tounge out and said So! Zenia said Do what your father says! Or you will get sprayed and it is even umcorfotable to humans which means VERY bad stink! The remedy is tomato juice you bathe in it, WHERE are we to get tomato juice if you get sprayed?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 am

Nuka sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:44 pm

[i'm trying to make him seem like a little kid. cuz have you EVER disobeyed your parents because you didn't believe them?]

Zenia, thinking Nuka did not know how to discipline said, what are you gonna do about that?

Oh I get it,trying to make him believe you, you know what i'm taking him back to the den. [there won't be a topic there cause it's a simple time out i'm probably reintroducing him in 5 more posts]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Katasha walked threw the heavily brushed forest.Tripping over roots and sticks she fell over and got up.This happened multiple times until she smelt more wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 am

zenia smelled something [is katasha a wolf? or dog? i can't find her in characters.]

she called her pups back all ecxept Leafsun who was back at the den.she needed to proect them.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:23 am

[smacks head, i'm TUPID!!!!!!] <<<<<[i ALWAYS say that!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:15 pm

(Lol lol! Shes a Wolf)
Katasha heard wolves so she began walking faster towards the wolves.She then came upon Zenia and her pups.

(Ok now i am confused,What is Zenia)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:35 pm

[she is wolf!!!!!!! with big paws]

Zenia Looked at Katasha. She sniffed at her and said Why, hello me and Nuka are teaching the pups how to hunt, Nuka's on the tree stump staring at you i believe. Zenia turned and looked around. Then she faced Katasha and said politly Why have you stumbled upon us? Do you want or need something?
zenia sat waiting for the reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Katasha just looked at Zenia."No" She said shaking her head."I am traveling,I know of a good place to find plenty of rabbits and chipmunks for your pups to hunt".She said.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 am

Nuka climbed down and said from behind her, "That would be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Katasha nodded and looked around smelling a deer near by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:33 pm

zenia said i can heal very well, why don't you take some feverfew a little bit of marigold and some cobwebs? you might get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Katasha began to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:42 pm

grabbed the supplies and gave it to her. she said you might get hurt, the deer might hit you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 am

"Thank You" Katasha thanked her."I smell elk this way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:04 pm

BYE!!!! zenia yelled
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 am

Nuka flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Zenia sat down. Then said Nuka, let's take the pups back i think they're tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]   the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the first hunt!!!![countinued from: it's perfect!!!!]
Page 1 of 1