Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Starry night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Naruto very tired flopped down on the side of the stream. He said " This is a an awesome place for the den."
Then he dug him self a small holw to sleep in. He took a small nap and waited for sakura.
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 am

Sakura ran up next to Naruto, tail wagging. "Yes this is the perfect place for the den" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:43 am

(sorry i was at the beach and i couldn't use my cousin's girlfriend's phone to get on here, i couldnt type)

Naruto happily said "Let's dig a big den!" Then he licked sakura and said " I love you honey."
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 pm

"Right, let's get to work." Sakura bent down in a play bow and began digging.
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:59 pm

naruto was happily digging for sometime when he heard a noise in the bushes.
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Sakura head the noise too. She spun around and stared where the noise came from. Her neck fur bristled and her lips were pulled back to reveal thorn sharp fangs, gleaming white.
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Naruto turned and saw it. He said "Woah, that's a biggun!" then his teeth gleamed and his chacra kicked in. He was mad. He yelled " Come on Eraser! Show me what your made of!" The eraser's eyes glinted he said " I am Ari. I listen to no one" he cracked his knuckles and morphed " But Ok.How about if I win I get that pretty lady?" he nosed sakura. " That 1. Oh and your next 3 kids. Not much of a meal but it'll have to do."

(Ari is from maximum ride, he is 7 yrs old. Looks like a grown man too)

Last edited by crystalsong on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To change the " to ))
Back to top Go down

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:13 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on in so long)

"Dont touch me!" Sakura snapped angrily. She took a few steps forward and crouched ready to jump at the thing

(Lol sorry i dont know what it is)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starry night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry night.   Starry night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starry night.
Page 1 of 1