Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Another plan

Go down 
+2
Varya
Husky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

Another plan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:09 pm

"Then I guess this means plan B becomes plan A. Shall I go now? Or wait for reinforcements?"
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:14 pm

"Yeah, I said if we have more than one doing this, we will get caught. Lead them to here, and then we will attack them in OUR territory. Go! theres no time to lose!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:23 pm

"I'm off! Back in a flash!" Arwen said as she bolted off.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:26 pm

"no, stay. plan A is already in progress. and we need as many dogs as possible to do plan B" Husky said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:28 pm

Arwen stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. "Fine. I need action soon,though."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:33 pm

"okay, well, we need Neo and Zam, you could go get them if you want" Husky said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

"No, Iv'e forulated this so they cooperate with each other. Neo and Zam lead the hunters while Arwen leads a small group of wolves in our direction."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:51 pm

"shouldn't we inform Neo and Zam about this first?"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

Approved Characters : Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:45 pm

[do i have to ask to join in?]

Piper steped around some bushes."i heard you talking about wolves....inform me if you will.."Piper sat a few feet away,looking at the others exspectingly.He had an odd way of speeking,but others mostly understood what he was saying.(kind of a weird post -.-;;
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:55 pm

((of course not. I invade other's RP topics all the time. lol! ))

"We're waiting for some other dogs to get back with hunters so we can attack the wolves." Arwen said. I just hope they don't think I'm a wolf.. she added silently.

((I hope we can launch the plan soon,I have some dramaticness planned. Razz
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:25 pm

"would i be alowed to help,or is this already decided?"Piper scrathed his ear as he spoke."Could you perhaps tell me the plan thus far?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:35 pm

"I could be the one 'hurt'. Almost eveyone knows I'm blind and they would know the differance between a Shiba inu and a wolf. I'm small, most wolves will think 'Hey, look at that thing, let's kill it!'" Fox said.

Kaine lumbered in. He had only heard a small bit of the plan, but he was ready to do anything they needed him to. Being a malamute, he may be useful here. "I couldn't help overhearing. I'm not the most brave of fighters, but I know where to get another five or so to help. It's time we taught those wolves a lesson."

Kaya, a Welsh Corgi pup, had somehow lived without a mother(as she was 2 weeks or so old when she was made) was now old enough to actually do something. "I might be of a little help. I can be a sentry. All I would need is a bush that I don't completely stand out from."

((Lol, three characters in one post. I left for a while and two more pages were posted here and about 60 posts more in general for the whole forum XD))
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 pm

Piper looked at the new comers and diped his head at them."Maybe a Hawthorn bush could disquise your pelt color.."He said looking at the corgi.

[i have no idea what a hawthorn looks like >w<]
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:48 pm

"Fox,are you sure that's a good idea? I'm not saying your useless,but..Vervanda.."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:51 pm

"Yeah, probably."

"I'm fine. I wouldn't be alone this time. You may be a brave warrior in this battle, but, no offence, you look too much like a wolf. They know that a blind pup would be easier prey that a wold hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:53 pm

"That's true. I guess your right,but do you really want to risk it?" Arwen tried desperatly not to be a little bit offended,but it still got to her. She silently cursed herself for existing.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:58 pm

"I've died before and I'm sure I'll die again. A small bit of pain is worth being able to show the wolves we mean business, that even though we are different from them that they should respect us."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Arwen bowed her head in defeat. "Alright. I'll still worry though."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:04 pm

"I meant nothing bad by saying you looked a little wolf-ish. Husky looks wolf-like. Yet he's our leader.That malamute," she said gesturing towards Kaine "looks a little like a wolf. He's just as willing as you to stop the wolves. Heritage means nothing when one has a fighting spirit like you."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:05 pm

"Maybe it would be a good idea to split into two teams,incase some thing whent wrong...then we would have back up."Piper said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Arwen looked a bit surprised. But I not only look like a wolf,I'm half wolf. I act like a wolf sometimes. I may as well BE a wolf."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:08 pm

"Remember that you are also half dog. Just because you are part wolf, doesn't mean you must be loyal to them."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:11 pm

"I know. It..it just feels so..wrong to kill a wolf sometimes,like I'm related to that wolf."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Fox sighed.

Kaine thought about the others he could bing here. Now he remembered 9 other dogs he could tell about this plan.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 am

Lie backed up. "Uh.. I'm not comfortable around so many other canines. I uh.. have to go..." She backed up and raced off. A few minutes later, an Alaskan Malamute stepped through the underbrush. "Lie said you might need me. I'm Shasta."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another plan
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next