Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Another plan

Go down 
+2
Varya
Husky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Another plan - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 pm

another one of Rebils saw cyclone and hurryed and licked the leg and binded it. another one was over the top with rage. she stormed over to where Shadow was and whaked him accross hte face so hard he was shot accross the ground. when he got of his nose was bleeding. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK SUCH AN IDOSENT PUP!!! YOU **TCH!! AS SOON AS WE GET OUT OF HERE I WILL TORCHURE YOU WORSE THEN IN THE WORST NIGHTMARES!!!" she looked at huskey with much respect and showed a sigh that he was doniment. "please forgive me. he has become so different these past few days... he has become asbolutly insane." Shadow aboned his mouth to rebil agesnt that stamement, but she looked at him adn told him to "shut the F**k up. you've done enough." She tooked out all of her healing herbs and the offical healing chart and gave the kit to huskey. "please take it to heal fox. my sencere appologeizes." she turned to Shadow and grabed him by the scruff. "come on now. time for you death..." Shadow looked at one of the dogs with a pleeding look that said, "please, dont let her take me! I'll do anything! please!!" the rebils rushed out of there, strait to the medicene den.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 pm

"Why should we help you?! You've probably killed Fox, your friends might have severly wounded Cyclone and killed Cloud!" Taiyou yelled at the rebel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 pm

shadow looked down and muttered. "....but that wasnt me...."
Shadow just sat there, as the rebil pulled him along, as he faded. there was a hidden truth that no one knew, but was soo. to be revealed. the seceret, of the mistical cave.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:05 pm

"How wasn't it you? We all saw you, beast. Husky has told you to get out of here, so leave now. " Zuuvio growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 am

Silverbullet had his eyes on the rebels. He liked their mission. "Hello? I'm Silverbullet. Call me Bullet." Called the Red Wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:20 pm

Shadow looked up. he wisperd. Plz help me!! I'm in troble for something I unconsously did!

but the Rebils left dog teritory. (you have to do better then that, unfortunately. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 pm

"Now she is going to die because of your little 'temper tantrum'." Taiyou called somewhat quietly. "I hope you're happy with that..." 'Hm... Some rebel loses his temper and a blind pup dies for it. Doesn't seem fair to me.'
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:34 am

Shasta licked one of Fox's wounds. "Fox, lay down."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:25 pm

"So whats the damages here? I have a couple remedies for sickness and injury with me." Bullet said to the group of dogs.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:32 am

"we have to bring her to Phantom's den" Husky said looking at the wounded Fox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 pm

"Hmm. I see." Replied Bullet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:41 pm

frost ran up''what happend!?
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:20 pm

"Rebels attacked..." said Zuuvio. "The've broken Cyclone's leg and killed Cloud and Fox." Kaine added. "They said they wanted nothing but peace and for the war to end... and yet injured or killed three of us... One of their own was killed in the process as well. Taiyou explained. 'Now we have to call off the plan, I bet... They would probably kill more of us if we tried. The wolves will probably be alerted to our weakness and come to finish us off..." she thought angrily. 'And I wonder how this will stop the war...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 am

a brave set of rebils had been camaflaged the whole time, and even better, was the fact that the Pycic silver Wind was with them, and read all the minds. they desided to stay to find out the next plan. they had coverd thier fur in mud, and slightly rolled in rocks, so they looked just like dirt. they had dug trenches in witch they would be EXACTLY lined up with the other soil when they lied down. they hid behind some bushes in the trinches, and hid their scent with the commen flower around here, lavender. and even better, the smelled like the real thing. they listend with all thier might. it would take a strong memory to remember the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:08 pm

"More... wolves..." Cyclone said, using strength all the he had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:54 pm

are u ok?Sad
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:25 am

"relax Cyclone, you need to regain your strength" Husky said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Shasta licked Fox's body still. "oh my god, oh my god..." His eyes were wide with horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Blood shadows eyes flew open. but they wernt of this worled. the glew bright vived red. he lept off the pile and he glided over to fox. he thouched her and she started to breath again. he dissapered suddenly and no one seemed to notice, but the everald he had was glowing. suddenly he was back on the pile!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Cyclone thought he was seeing thing. All he saw was a blur. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Fox gave one more shuddering breath before she died all over again.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:43 am

(lol blue must have her way XD)

The hope died from Shasta's eyes and he stuck his head between his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:42 am

but the emerald was stubborn. it left its old master and shot over to fox. it gave as much healing power Fox needded and then chose her as its new Master. now if Blood shadow was Awake, he would rebil aganst this, but he would never know what happened to the emerald..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Fox!!!!!!frost houled in sadnes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

the emerald glowed. it. would. not. let. Fox. Die. (lol I must have my way. Twisted Evil lol!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another plan
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next