Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

morn in the snow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

morn in the snow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:04 pm

Epona looked at phantom. "like it?" she didnt know how she found this place or anything, but she found it.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Phantom opened her eyes and saw around the lake. she didn't know why she was here, but the lake didn't look half bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Epona laughed joyfuly and pushed Phantom into the water, and jumped in herself.

the cat got up walked over a little from knuckles, turned into a huamoid Tiger, and Humaniod deer male deer walked over, as well has a humaniod wolf! the birds cave over, while little spirits dance with the creatures and sang. (more below the vid, and YAY! CARMELLDANCEN!)

Knuckles watch captevated in wonder at just what these.. things.. were doing.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Phantom crawled back up, still dry. She couldn't do anything in water but crawl back up onto the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Epona just paddled in place. what was wrong with phantom?!? she used to love the water..... she turned around hearing a camotion, to see a bright red jackle with two white front paws watching a odd display.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Phantom smiled and stretched.

(phantom hates water, trust me XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:47 pm

KNuckles was still captivated. he looked be hind him and saw Epona watching the display on the other side of the lake. he though about stupid he must look, half out of the water. he got out, shook himself and layed down and watched that beings dance.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Phantom lay on a warm rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Epona got out of the water, shook herself dry, and sat down next to Phantom, still watching the display.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:07 pm

'Strange... things...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:44 pm

(was that thought or speach?)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:46 pm

(thought)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm

(ok)

Epona Smiled to herself and shot off to where the creatures were dancing and danced to. she was turned humaniod to! Knuckles watched in confusetion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:00 pm

zenia was checking on phantom from a nearby tree when she fell, she got up and limped back, then she ran as fast as she could scrambled up the tree and rested. She looked at her paw and thought, If only phantom could show me how to bind it.But...she can't touch me. Zenia sat on her perch and licked it, then she thought maybe i CAN bind it with my riverstone, a small beam of light shot out and swirled around it, encaseing it in a tingling light. Then zenia carefully climbed down, sat and waited for phantom to notice her, she wanted to see her again...to smell her fur...to feel her, but she's a spirit.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:13 pm

Phantom thought that she had heard something and got up silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 am

Knuckles was now utterly confused. first a cat is NOT a cat, then it turns into a human thing, then a wolf comes by and turns into a human thing too! the dance looked fun though. Epona laughed, "come on Phantom!" Knuckles looked over the way Epona was calling adn saw a white spirit.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am

Phantom stopped for a moment before she continued on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:03 am

Epona was enjoying herself, Knuckles was in shock, and Phantom was ignoring them. the usual.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:08 am

Phantom sighed. 'I'm sure I heard something...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:11 am

KNuckles saw the White dog over accross the lake. he didnt pay mach attention, but he was ready to say hi if she wanted to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:15 am

'I'm insane... I knew it. Yet, somehow... I can't stop thinking that I heard someone.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Blood shadow was bored to tears. he just randomly walked around, and found himself at the edge of the gap. when he enterd, the beings rushed at him, needle sharp teeth bared. Whao whoa! hey hey hey! Seala was in the place, playing with the butterly spirit, when she saw the other Spirits rush at someone. she shot off to the spot and jumped where there should have been a person, and hit blod shadow and knocked him over. that chased most of the spirits away, but hte love spirits consealed them from the others. seala found herself on top of a mouth-gawping Blood sahdwo and blushed. oh, I'm sorry, i didnt mean to.. oh no its no troble. the two got up and looked at eatch other in awe for a second, until they heard paws running to that spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morn in the snow   morn in the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morn in the snow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4