Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

sorrow,morn,and mental pain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Empty
PostSubject: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 am

Epona was very upset. she loved Tash so much. and her best friend mocked him! it hurt so bad...
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:22 am

brownie came in listen epona i'm sorry but tash has done some really bad things to me then one of her pups came running to her here u can have jane if u want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:24 am

"i dont want your pup! shes yours!! i cant even give her milk! she'll die if you give her to me!!"
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:37 am

please lets just be friends again my life a wrek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:58 pm

"i'll let it wreak some more till you feel how i do!! Epona ran off into the mountians
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:52 am

EDIT: Topic closed and moved to archives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorrow,morn,and mental pain.   sorrow,morn,and mental pain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorrow,morn,and mental pain.
Page 1 of 1