Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

First time at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

First time at the beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Epona started to play happyly with the pups.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Husky sighed and laid down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:22 am

"well, our pups will be happy playing with each other" Husky smiled and tried to cheer Epona up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:50 am

"yeah. i wounder what will happen if others found out about us being friends? we could be puttin' a dent in the war right now!" Epona felt soft little teath grasp her ear. it was scooper. Epona gentlely rolled around a bit and he let go. "i would love to be a part of stoping this war. but most of all i would like to see if Seala is alive...." Eponas ears droped, but were replayced by laughs as duchess leaped on Eponas back.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:12 am

Husky smiled and sighed. he turned his head towards the entrance of the cave. "i dont know if this war'll ever stop. everytime we try it always gets worse. we've gone to far" Husky then looked back at Epona and the pups. "but i'm sure that the next generation will learn from our mistakes" he smiled. Aragon came padding over to Husky and started wrestling with Husky's paw. Husky then began laughing and licked the little pups face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:57 am

Epona smiled at huskey and aragon. duchess leped on her head. from huskey's point of view, you could only see her front paws and cute little face with great bigshiny eyes looking at him. Epona laughed more then she had sence the days with Seala...she looked up and duchess and the first thing she thought was Seala. "hello Seala.." Epona wisperd at duchess. Epona looked at the forest, and there was a dark shape, it blended into the forest, just like Seala!!! Epona got up, duchess sliped safely to the ground. the shape stoped in the sunlight. IT WAS SEALA!!!!!!! "SEALA!!!!!!!" Epona shot like a rocket to her. "EPONA!!!!" the two were over welmed! "we thought u were dead!!!!" "i didnt see you when i came out of the fire and i desided to spend my life trying to find u!! dont you ever leave my AGAIN, u hear me?" "lolz, yes seala. xD"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:41 am

Husky looked at the two. he smiled and turned his head back towards his pups. "maybe its time to go home now" Husky said. Aragon was the first to understand what their father told them. he nodded and told the others that it was time to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:44 am

Epona ran tword huskey and Seala followed. "Seala this is huskey. huskey, this is my friend from the story that ithought was dead, Seala." "a pleasure to meet you huskey." seala bowed her head pollitly.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:46 am

Husky quickly bowed his head "its a pleasure to meet you to" he said with a smile. he then looked at his tired pups. "its time to go home" he said and turned his head towards Epona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:09 am

"alright, see you tomorrow?" Epona and Seala said at the same time. they looked at eatch other with blank faces then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:28 pm

"yeah" Husky smiled. he then started to walk back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at the beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3