Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

First time at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

First time at the beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:06 am

Husky gattered the pups togheter and followed Epona.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:33 am

Epona lead them to a beautiful cave, with an enterance gruared by willows. the inside of the cave was litterd with pershous stones and jewals. there was also some sikns and furs in the shape of a bed, and a small pool of fresh clean water in the back of the small cave. Epona shook off the wwater and layed down on a fur.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:01 am

Husky lead the pups into the cave. the pups tought their where home so they just ran around and played with each other. Husky wached the pups play and run around and when he was sure that everything was fine. he started to examine the cave. "nice place!" Husky said and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:15 am

"yeah, i have a lot of hiding pleaces, even in human places! you'll be suprized at all of the places i know of. you and Zelda are welcome here and at my den anytime."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:40 am

"thanks Epona" Husky smiled. he looked at the pups and they just ran around and played with each other as usual. the rain stopped but Husky decided to stay just a few more minutes. "how did you find this place?" he asked and tilted his head to his right side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:12 am

"its a long story, but i think the children might want to hear it." Epona smiled at the pups, runing around like little maniacks.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:25 am

" sounds like a good idea" Husky smiled. he looked at the pups runing around "if you can get them to stay still"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:12 pm

"Children!' Epona called, turning around, "I have a story to tell you!"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:05 pm

the pups ignored Epona, only one of them listened. Aragon. he sat down and as soon as the other pups saw that, they also sat down and looked at Epona with their shiny blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:09 pm

"alright," Epona said to the pups, 'this is the story of how i found this place. iused to live in a forest near a human city. i was best friends with a pup in that area. her name was Seala. we were only about 4 years old, so we got in a lot of troble! our mothers talked while our fathers watched for humans. Seala's and my siblings played with eatch other, while Seala and i explored. my pack and Seala's were good friends. one day, Seala and i went into the city. we played with the dogs there, and we had fun. about 2 days later, the forest waso n fire! my pack got out and far away, well, just far enough that is. I didnt see seala or her pack anywhere! the forest was in ashes and we found only bones in the ashes.. the whole pack blamed me for going in the city so the humans started the fire and killed our friends. i was distroght. me? killed my best friend? it was to much for me, and much worse for the rest of the pack. we all split up out of depreshtion. my father abbondoned me. i grew up, alone. when i was about chase's age, i set out. i went in this very forest and found this cave. it was my home. i lived here. i found many other places to. this, being one of my favorites. so this is how i found this cave. as you grow up and go more places with your father, i will tell the storys of my other hide aways. but until then, you have here."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:13 pm

the pups listened carefully. almost stuned by the story. they didn't gave a single sound. they had learned alot of things today, like: "be careful in the world"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:40 am

epona looked around fonaly at her cave. this place ment so much to her, and she was gald to share it with a good friend and his pups.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:29 pm

Husky looked outside. the weather was actually very good now. he wondered if he should go back to the den. but he decided to stay just a coble more minutes. "so anything interesting lately?" Husky asked Epona with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:34 pm

epona bit her bottem lip. she wanted to tell huskey about her and Tash, but she didnt know... "can i trust you with a secert? a VERY BIG one?"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:46 pm

"sure" Husky said with a cheerful voice. he trusted in Epona, and hoped she also trusted in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Epona looked back and forth, then wisperd in Huskeys ear; "Tash and I are mates.. dont tell anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Husky thought about it for a bit. 5 minutes passed and he was still thinking about it. "i thought he disappeared" Husky said with a confused voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:08 pm

"he came back! he sent word by rare dragon to me that he was returning! i made a feast in the free forest and we kissed and we swam and-" she stoped short. she realized that she had said to much.. she looked down ashamed..
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:12 pm

"so he is back?" Husky thought. "why haven't he said anything?" he continued thinking. but suddenly he got interupted by one of Delilah's Whimpers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Epona turned around and looked at the small pup.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Husky could see that it was Duchess who played a little to hard with Delilah. Husky padded over and carefully pushed Duchess a few feeth away from Delilah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Epona chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Husky sat down and continued to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Epona looked around, bored to tears. "hey huskey," Epona asked," can i play with the pups?"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm

"sure" Husky said. he was still confused. "i cant do this. Epona and Tash are my friends" he thought. "but still..." he contiued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at the beach   First time at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at the beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next