Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Share | 
 

 Careful of the rapids!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Destur
Posts : 676
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Careful of the rapids!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:02 am

On the banks of the river was a single female horse, she was injured, tired, thirsty... She had been traveling with her herd over the rolling hills towards the lake when an unknown number of wolves attacked, in the following panic, she was seperated, and ran for her life...

Little did she know that there was only 1 wolf and that wolf was watching her from behind a shrub at the base of a nearby tree...

{Destur, grey wolf - skill: stealth and movement/tactics}

Destur stirred slightly, watching the horse, he knew that she needed water, and was planning to strike when she was distracted by the lure of water... Destur hoped she just didnt decide to go much farther down the river, towards the deadly rapids...

____________________
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)

Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Joey
Posts : 1792
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 am

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

Joey sat 75 meters away from the horse, he watched the scene with clear green, unblinking eyes. "What's going on over there?" He thought, and curled his tail around his paws.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Aurora was just passing by when she caught an unfamiliar scent... It was a dog! She bared her teeth and not making a single noise while stepping she closed by and saw the dog. Her teeth bared and tail curled around hind leg, Aurora stalked the dog silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Joey
Posts : 1792
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

Joey continued to watch the scene, unaware of Aurora's precense. He was very curious, but decided that it would be too risky to go any closer to the horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 am

Aurora let out a low growl, but low enough so the dog wont hear her. She jumped out of the bushes and landed on the dog, holding it to the ground "Why are you here, stray!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Joey
Posts : 1792
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 pm

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

Joey struggled to shake the wolf off him, and was eventually successful "I could ask you the same question" He snarled and curled his lips. He tensed his muscles, and was ready to fight back, if the wolf tried anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:01 am

Aurora had a strong hate for the dogs and wouldn't get badly hurt from his claws would she? She snarled back "Challenging me, heh?" she circled him, tail lifted in the middle, teeth bared. She growled at him and was about to strike.


(Dialga - Dog - Siberian Husky, Female, four years old)


Dialga was passing by when she heard someone fighting. She followed the noises and came upon a large, white female wolf and a Siberian Husky dog. She hid in the bushes, knowing they were about to fight. She had never seen such a large wolf before and knew if she striked, and used her hind leg more and more it could stich and cause her to fall and not be able to move. She stayed hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Joey
Posts : 1792
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 pm

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

"I'm not challenging you" He said, knowing he wouldn't last for long against such a big wolf, but he had to try. Perhaps other dogs would hear the fight and come to his assistance. "I advise you to leave immediately. But if you really want to fight, i'll give you a fight" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Aurora laughed "Advice me? Please, dog, no one advices me!" she growls "I would love to try your skills, pup!" she jumps on him and using her large body and strong paws, she holds him tighted to the ground "Give me your best!" she smirked and growled.


(Dialga, dog, siberian husky, female)


Dialga silently watches. She is amazed by the wolf's streight and how she knocked the dog down. She finally jumped out of the bushes "Let him go!" she growled.

( OOC - I wont kill your character, don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Frostfang

avatar

Approved Characters : Ayame, Twister, Cameron, Carmen
Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed eating your pizza. Yum!

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm

(Ayame-Wolf)

Ayame was walking through the brush. Up ahead, she heard a rustling. She cought the scent of dog, mixed with wolf. She stalked through the underbrush, making barely a sound. From about 20 feet away, she watched as the other wolf jumped on the Husky. She saw another dog, a female this time, jump into the tussel. "Let him go!" the female stray growled. "I believe she will do no such thing." Ayame breathed. She stalked out of the shadows, and called, "I don't believe that any self-respecting wolf would allow a mutt to live." She growled menacingly. She was so intent on her little soon-to-be game, she did not take notice of the injured horse and the other wolf just beyond.






(OOC= I'm sure that she won't listen to my remark... for she is no self respecting wolf. Just Kidding. Very Happy )


Last edited by Frostfang on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://childrenofthewild.omgforum.net
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Destur
Posts : 676
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 am

The horse in the meantime had noticed the movement behind her, seen the canines and paniced. She started to run into the river, despite the fact that she could never make it through the strong current

{Destur, grey wolf - skill: stealth and movement/tactics}

Meanwhile, Destur had noted the scuffle not far from him, as well as the horses reaction, Drat! he thought, Those fools have just made that horse go to its death where we can't reach it!.

Destur turned to face the oblivious canines... several seconds later, he had positioned himself roughly behind the dogs, who were now facing the other wolves... Emerging unseen from the bushes, he calls out to the dogs, "A little bit far from your precious little 'houses' for you 'dogs' isn't this? Now why don't you go run back to your precious little abandonded human shelters..."

[[OOC: Good to see you all back Smile lets keep these forums active... and don't forget to login to the chat box whenever your online so you can chat if anyone else comes online!]]

____________________
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)

Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator


Last edited by Adalwolf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 am

Aurora bit the dog's back neck and threw it hard to the ground, right in front of Dialga "Let him go you say?" she smirks. Aurora notices the other wolf and ignores Dialga's words "You can take her, me and this stray over here *she looked at Joey, lieing on the ground* have our own business to deal with." she walks over to him and holds him tighed to the ground with her paws again "Strong hit, huh? Giving up yet?!" she bit him again and throwed him to the ground again. She walked over to him "Speechless? I suggest you limp off now, before I finish you!" she bares her teeth and lifts her paw, her sharp claws showing, about to make a final hit. (she wont, though, she is just warning him, I aint killing charries, its kinda stupid Razz )


(Dialga, dog, female, Siberian Husky.)


Dialga looked at Ayame, her tail curled "And who are you to judje?" she jumped on the wolf and bit its back neck, then jumped off. But she landed harshly - her hind leg stiched and she wasn't able to move. Dialga looked up at the wolf, her ears folded back.


Last edited by AuroraWildWolf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Destur
Posts : 676
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 am

[[OOC: Please let us know who you are reffering to... "jumped on the wolf" when there are like 3 in the same area dosnt tell us much]]

____________________
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)

Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:52 am

( Dialga jumped on Ayame. KK, IŽll tell her name, though so you wont get confused.. Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Joey
Posts : 1792
Join date : 2008-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:33 pm

AuroraWildWolf wrote:
( OOC - I wont kill your character, don't worry.)

(OOC: Heh, won't mind if you do. The respawn system is there for a reason Smile)

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

Joey snarled at the wolves, showing his teeth. It would probably be best to just leave the place, but since Dialga already attacked, he had to fight too. He was tired after being beat by Aurora, but when she lifted her paw, he saw the opportunity to use his last strength and sink his teeth deep into her paw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Aurora managed to break free her paw, before it got more injured. She bit his back neck again and tossed him once more, knocking him hard to the ground. She walked over to him and hitted him hard with her claws, leaving scars on his cheek. She tossed him once more, but she was far from killing him, she was teaching him some manners of dealing with wolves.


(Dialga, dog, female Siberian Husky)

Dialga's leg was better already and she jumped on Ayame again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Destur
Posts : 676
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 am

{Destur, grey wolf - skill: stealth and movement/tactics}

Destur watched the procedings with a practiced eye, waiting and watching, ready to leap in if the dogs gained the upper hand. He assessed the injuries of the canines, none seemed fatal or inhabilitating yet... to a wolf at any rate...

[[OOC: if you interact with someone, can you please mention their name at least once in your post so we know for certain who you are reffering to Smile thanks (not required, just recommended)]]

____________________
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)

Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:09 am

[[ once I get to your charrie, I'll mention the name. Now I think its clearly obvious that Aurora is attacking Joey Idea ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Destur
Posts : 676
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 am

[[ not if your speedreading the thread to catchup on posts Very Happy but yea, you dont have to, its just me being picky and also my reading posts at 2am dosnt really help the logical process of going that is him and that is him Razz but yea, thats just me lol ... so I'll stop nagging ya to do it Smile ]]

Meanwhile, the horse had run into the river in a blind panic, attempting to get away from the wolves, and was tripped by the fast undertow... with no hope of standing back up, she was powerless as she was swept down the river to her doom.

____________________
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)

Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

(( Joey, you gonna reply? ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
avatar

Approved Characters : Destur
Posts : 676
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:54 pm

{Destur, grey wolf - skill: stealth and movement/tactics}

Destur watched the brewing fight, moving around the outside of the group so to trap the dogs against the river, opening a small chance the dogs may be made to suffer the horses fate.

[[*sigh* cmon guys, get the activity back up Smile it was going good for a bit there ]]

____________________
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)

Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frostfang

avatar

Approved Characters : Ayame, Twister, Cameron, Carmen
Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed eating your pizza. Yum!

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Ayame saw the new wolf. He was sitting there, watching and waiting. The female mut had landed wrong, and was at Ayame's mercy. She bared her teeth, and bit the famale dog in the leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://childrenofthewild.omgforum.net
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am

Dialga tried to break free and bit Ayame.


(( Aurora, gray wolf, female ))


Aurora growled at Joey and got him cornered. She tackled him and used her large paws to pressure his chest so he wont escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Frostfang

avatar

Approved Characters : Ayame, Twister, Cameron, Carmen
Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed eating your pizza. Yum!

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Ayame yelped and jerked back. This mutt had dared bite her! She pinned Dialga even tighter to the graound. "Stop fighting, and I may let you up." Aya muttered dangerously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://childrenofthewild.omgforum.net
AuroraWildWolf

avatar

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 20
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 am

Dialga bited the wolf's paws so hard they almost bleeded and crawled out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   

Back to top Go down
 
Careful of the rapids!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )
» Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things)
» Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?
» Lollipop Twister | Hika & Aayla | Job
» Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: