Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Green Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Link yawned in the sun and streached his legs.
Back to top Go down

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:27 pm

Epona was stalking a hare when it saw her and got away. "darn! oh, hi Link!"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:41 am

Kaze came to the valley. he sat down and started scratching his head. but then he remembered the pups. "oh right i gotta go find something for Brownie and the pups!" he said. and looked around after a prey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:47 am

Epona knows Kaze is there and gets down really low and pounces on a hare killing it. she runs over to Kaze and says "here you go." Epona drops the hare in front of Kaze.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:49 am

"What? you didn't have to do that" Kaze smiled and tilted his head down.
Back to top Go down

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:52 am

"no problamo friend." Epona smiled at Kaze. "have you seen Tash lately?'
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:54 am

"thanks ^^" Kaze smiled. " oh and i thought Tash were with you?!" he said with a playful voice. "well i better go back to the den" Kaze grabbed the hare.
Back to top Go down

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:00 pm

'k! give Browne my love for me!!" Epona was worried. Exclamation what if huskey got to Tash!! im comeing Tash!! " Kaze! when you give Browne the hare, i need to see you here idmediitly! no time to say why!"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Kaze winked "i'll be right back ^^". he ran back to the den, with the hare dangling from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:08 pm

Kaze came back from the den. "ok... what should i do?" he asked
Back to top Go down

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 pm

" ok, i think Huskey got to Tash and has him captive this very moment. we need to plan a ambush."
wile epona and Kaze were talking, dogs entered the valley.

Shadow: "Chase get down and watch the master at work."
Chase: "why do i allways have to watch?"
Shadow: "SHH you'll blow our cover!"

Shadow aimed his power right at Epona's heart!!

Shadow: "no matter how many times your reborn you'll still live with a dead heart.. Twisted Evil "

Chase couldnt hold himself any longer and lonched him self at Epona. "KAZE HELP!!!!" her cry ecowd though the medow attrating every creachers attention. Epona ran as far as she could. she stradgicly ran into the forest of fog. and Chase followed her.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Kaze launched at Shadow biting around Shadows eye. he then grabed Shadow's head with all his powers. "let her go!" he snarled at shadow. "or i wil crush your head!" he snarled again. Kaze scratched Shadow's leg, still grabbing Shadow's head with his teeth. "so... let here go! or i'll crush your skull!"
Back to top Go down

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:37 pm

"i dont have her!! my little brother ran off with her to who knows where!!"

by that time, Chase and Epona made a treaty to stay together andhelp eath other to get out.

Chase: HELP!! SOMEONE HELP US!!
Epona: HELP!!! TASH!! KAZE!! BROWNE!! HELP!!
Chase: BIG BROTHER!! ANYONE PLEASE!!

(atter this go to forest of fog and we contine this there DONT kill Shadow! he is vital for this next step. the dog you have is Shadow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Valley   Green Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Valley
Page 1 of 1