To create a character, please follow the steps here:
1. Create a new topic under the Create-a-character forum (where this topic is)
2. Call the topic the name and species of your character
3. Fill out the form below, remember, the more detail the better
4. Wait for an approved character moderator to review and approve your character
5. Once your character has been approved, you are free to roleplay with it.
-->You also have a field in your profile and to the left of your posts (when there is a character in it), this will show your approved characters, it is only editable by admins.
Form for step #3:
Please remember, everything except for name, nickname (and species and breed I suppose) are just to give people an idea about your character.
Pelt Color and Markings:
Picture and other are optional.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the people listed here.
List of Character Moderators (People who can approve characters):
- Siberian Husky
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack (Rudyard Kipling)
Caninewars Webmaster & Administrator