Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Share | 

Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?   Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Blood shadow felt his head spinning. Was he dead? Not sure what to think, he let himself spin, having no idea what to do about it. Suddenly with a 'whizz' sound in his ears, he plummeted down... down... down... until he landed with a 'THUD' on shockingly plush ground. Dazed, he lifted his head and looked around. He was in a small patch of forest that seemed to be in a fog... or some kind of cloud cover. Blood shadow tilted his head when he noticed small, light blue lights that flickered on and off like fire-flies as they floated. He stood up as one approached him. For some reason, he didn't question whether the small lights could be harmful or not; it was as if he already knew. The small light landed on his nose, but Blood shadow still couldn't tell what it was. Its light flickered off, and Blood shadow's eyes widened: The creature disappeared! Then the light came back, and Blood shadow was more confused then ever. The small light floated off of his nose, and Blood shadow watched it fly for moment-that is until he heard something moving in the trees. He looked in the direction of the noise with perked ears. A white wolf with Ice-blue eyes stepped out to greet him. "Hello Blood Shadow." It said kindly, "I am Tasukete, and I'm here to help you." Blood shadow put himself on guard, just in case. "Help me with what?" He questioned this 'Tasukete'. Tasukete laughed, "You don't have to be so defensive! You're in the forest of Dreams, and I'm here to give you a prophecy." That caught Blood shadow's attention. "Prophecy?" Tasukete grinned. "Lost and new, Tears and joy, memories forgotten light new paths of destiny." That didn't make much sense. Blood shadow tilted his head, "What? What's that supposed to mean?" Tasukete chuckled, "If I told you that, would it still be a prophecy?" He got a new gleam in his eye; a wild, playful gleam. "Good luck Blood shadow." He finished. Before Blood shadow could object, he was whirled out of the forest in a bright, white light. Everything was black after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Blood shadow woke to be in some sort of cavern. The gentle, rhythmic drip of fresh-water ringed out through the cave. Surprisingly, it seemed soothing. Blood shadow staggered up, and walked over to a small puddle of fresh water. He took a drink, when it suddenly hit him he possibly wasn't dead! Am I... ALIVE?! He thought with shock. Alarmed, he checked in the puddle to see if he had a reflection. He gasped when he saw the slightly blurry figure of himself, spread out in ripples due to drops of water that fell from the long stalagmite (or Stalactite? they confuse me.) that almost touched the pool. After looking around wildly, Blood shadow shot out of the cave to look for Hawkfrost. It didn't cross his mind to check and see if he had rings on his paws. He'd gotten used to them being there, and he didn't notice the feeling of something around his ankles. They glistened gold through the trees as he raced through the forest, trying to remember how to get back to where he had last seen Cheza and Hawkfrost.

("Tasukete" was brought up by Blue in the topic "Moumoku- Kitsune (Blindness- Fox)" in the Mystical Cave. Thx Blue!)

Post Script: "Tasukete" means "Helper" in a language I have yet to ask her of. >.>
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:49 am

Cheza sniffed around the forest, wagging her tail with happiness at this new form. "Now I just need to find Blood Shadow..." She jumped and then snarled as something slammed into her. "Watch it!" Her voice echoed around the trees. She then sniffed and then froze in surprise. "Blood Shadow?" She cautiously asked.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shadowsilversonic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Blood shadow didn't recognize the black and grey canine that stood before him. It sounded like Cheza, but he couldn't be sure.. When he tried to see what she smelled like, what he got shocked him: She smelled like a new-born pup that didn't have the scent of its mother on it. Basically, she smelled like nothing. Blood shadow tilted his head. "Cheza...?" He asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

"Yeah. Do I look like a squirrel or something?" She rolled her eyes. "Hawkfrost is waiting. C'mon." She took off through the forest. Hawkfrost was rather confused, but he started humming a song to himself. He had quite the voice.

[2X]
It's almost over now
It's almost over now
Yeah

[Verse]
You think the way you live is okay
You think posing will save your day
You think we don't see that you're running
Better call your boys cause I'm coming

[Chorus]
You can't be me, I'm a Rock Star
I'm rhyming on the top of a cop car
I'm a rebel and my .44 pops far
IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW
Guess, you ain't heard that we swallow guys
It's too damn late ,to apologize
When you see the mantle or when you see the skies
IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW

[Verse]
You think that you don't have to ever quit
You think that you can get away with it
You think the light won't be ever lit
It's almost over now, almost over now
Something's on your chest better get it off
There'll be no one left when we set it off
We ain't gonna take it no more
Since it's almost over now, almost over now

You have to plenty of time, there was no rush
But it was your dream to be like us
You're in dreamland so you don't care
And as you wake I'm standing there

[Chorus]

[Verse]
You don't succeed cause you hesitate
You think we're fly, but we levitate
Just be yourself, don't ask us why
Cause if you don't, we'll make you cry

[Chorus]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shadowsilversonic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?   

Back to top Go down

Dead..... But NOT Dead?!?
Page 1 of 1