Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Sneaky Buisness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:58 pm

A paw print was in the mud, it wasnt a wolf. Scamper wandered why a dog would be in the swamp, probably up to no good, "I might as well investigate and if I'm lucky I can lead it into quicksand" he thought and started following the trail.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 am

<unknown>

A bush rustled the his left, about 100 meters ahead of him
Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:30 pm

noting quicksand a meter to his left he crept toward the sound alert for any signs of what made it."At least i have an escape route" he thought
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 pm

<Ashban> Wolf

Ash saw a wolf creeping towards the rabbit-hole he was watching.... Whats he doing here?
Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Scamper was getting close now but he couldnt find any other signs of what made the sound."Where are you" he said,frustrated. The wind shifted direction and he smelled rabbit.FOOD!! but wait whats that other smell... I cant tell under the rabbit smell...maybe I should eat before continuing on he thought.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 am

<ashban, ash> Wolf

{{get ur priorities right Razz }}

upon conforming that it was a friendly wolf, ash relaxed.... just a little...
Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 pm

As scamper aproached the rabbit smell he looked up to see a wolf. Oh crap, I should have known he was there, I shouldnt have let my hunger get in my way He tries to play it off like he knew ash was there. "Hi ash I thought you might err... Need some help with the rabbit!"
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:28 pm

<ashban, ash> wolf

"right.... just like you know of the two wolves followed you in, just to make sure you didn't get yourself into trouble?" Ash asked with a quizzical look
Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Scamper stood a moment as ashes words sunk in "Do what?!?!?" he said as he thought Oh crap I'm really screwing up!
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:25 am

<ashban, ash> Wolf

Ash grinned, and lowered his head slightly... at this movement two wolves appeared out of the undergrowth, "you should pay a little more attention next time, I might have been an enemy."

Ash, gave the wolves another signal and they disappeared back into the undergrowth...
Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Scamper whines and walks away
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:04 am

{{aww cmon, play along Razz }}

"want to go hunting?" Ash called after Scamper
Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Scamper looks up as his stomach rumbles "ok!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaky Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Buisness   Sneaky Buisness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Buisness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: