Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Dravon the half wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dravon the half wolf Empty
PostSubject: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm

This isnt as detailed as I would like but I ran out of time sry

Species: half wolf-half god

Name:Dravon

Nickname:wings or halfbreed(the 2nd is used by gods who look down on him)

Pelt color:silver-blue with brilliant white wings

Markings:only distiguishing mark is jagged red line of fur on his back, a sign of disgust by his father

Eye color:green

Siblings(All Presumed dead)

Kyana(Female)Dravon the half wolf Silver-wolf-kaa

Ledona(Female)

Killios(Male)

Personality:very protective,caring and quick to anger, if you threaten his pack he will use every ounce of strength he posseses to make sure you dont hurt them he harbors a deep hate of his father and longs to rejoin the gods he is emotionally unstable and has abondonment issues

History:In the deep winter his mother was wounded an lost in a blizzard she came across a wolf that shined golden with red eyes when she saw him she fainted and awoke in the gods home she fell in love with the wolf god and soon had a litter. when the other gods found out they killed all but one of the pups and told the father "choose one either the pup lives or the mother" the god chose the mother as they went for the killing blow his mother jumped in between them and saved his life the god was so angered by the death of his beloved he turned on the pup cutting a gash along his back and cast him out in disgust. he was found and raised by a bear and was instilled with a sense of justice and honesty while instinctually gaining the sense of loyalty from his wolf side since then he has wandered, a symbol of protection, searching for a way to get back at his father and rejoin the gods lately he has heard rumor of other wolves like him... could his siblings have survived?

Strengths:he is large enough to be a dire wolf and can fly, winter winds warm him and can wrap himself in shadows, because of his mothers sacrifice he can take a wound for another of his pack possibly saving them from a killing blow

Weaknesses:though he is hard to hurt its not impossible to kill him if you kill a member of his pack he will go into a rage that makes him blunder into every attack but while in this rage he doesnt notice pain making him acheive even greater feats of stamina,his fighting style lacks finesse because he was raised by bears he uses brute force to accmplish things but perhaps he will learn.

Other:longs for a mate

Picture:Dravon the half wolf Wolf_by_Pandadrake add wings and stripe sry couldnt find pick I liked
Song: if he had a song this would be it

Last edited by strengthofthepack on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : finished i guess..)
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 am

Hi! Welcome to Canine Wars!

well, let me see here...

1. half god? that's.. a little unrealistic.

2. their is already 5/5 winged wolves
https://caninewars.rpg-board.net/qa-f34/breeds-avaible-and-not-avaible-at-the-moment-t169.htm

3. his strenghts are unfair, and his weaknesses are also unfair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:47 am

why is everyone always trying to go for the strongest/most mythical? no ones satisfied with the good ol' wolf - no extras added - nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:30 pm

k ill edit him... later but ill take off wings make him more weak and his weakness less strengthening can he be a dire wolf cause I aint seen anny of those? like a normal dire wolf though except the red stripe.. im keepin that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 pm

o btw I didnt mean to make him that strong I was just trying to make a good story and all wolf spots are taken soo im screwed there sry
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:06 am

lol. if he has a weakness and isnt a 'god' (so to speak) he should be accepted, but thats huskys choice
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:32 pm

It's nice that I started the winged-wolf fad, but seriously, It's getting out of hand... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:32 am

strengthofthepack wrote:
can he be a dire wolf cause I aint seen anny of those?

sorry, no extinct animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:17 pm

um welll... crap im out of ideas... help anyone?
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:18 am

normal wolf/dog?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

i thought all wolf spots were taken!?!?!thats y i didnt pick it from the begining btw i think that wolves shouldbe devided up like the dogs are, like with dogs you get all those breeds and unless ur gonna devide up wolves that way, by breeds,such as grey wolf,red wolf,mexican wolf,arctic wolf, and others like that ur kinda off balance dogs vs wolves u no,but if i could make a normal wolf i'd make a red wolf or a tundra wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:21 pm

sry for bein such a hassle lol im just real confused
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 am

If it was like that, then half the people wouldn't be able to play wolves. How it works:

Well, the dogs have different breeds-so do wolves, but they're pretty much the same-and it seems it would be kinda stupid to go: Oh, let's all have Shiba-Inus and then there's going to be this one person with maybe a husky. It wouldn't be fun if the wolves were divided. You see, it would also be unfair to a have a million winged wolves. So Husky made it out of 5. Right now there are 5 winged wolves, or 5/5. So you can't make one. Extinct animals are too far over the line... just like 'wolf spirits' etc. But it's just so unrealistic. I don't know if wolves come back to life as spirits, do you? But I do know that you can't turn a heap of bones from an extinct animal living again. It's not unbalanced... most people like to think of wolves as a whole, if you know what I mean. There's actually not a ton of difference in the wolf breeds... they've just adapted to a current climate. Also, there are less wolf breeds, so if you divided them up, and everyone filled a wolf spot and there were no more, only dogs could be made. That would really unbalance things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:26 pm

o ok sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dravon the half wolf   Dravon the half wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dravon the half wolf
Page 1 of 1