Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

boredom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

boredom Empty
PostSubject: boredom   boredom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:04 am

Chase and Nervanda sat in the field of flowers. Chase moaned and rolled onto his back, staring at the the sky as if hoping something to do would drop out of the sky. Nervanda laid next to him with her eyes closed. the hot sun bore down on them, not easing their boredom at all. Chase looked at Nervanda and said, Let's go hunt. Nervanda didn't even open her eyes or move her head as she replied, Too hot. We would probably melt before we even catch anything. Finding logic in her words, He returned to staring at the sky. then he got another idea, We could swim in the long river? Nervanda opened her eyes and looked at him, again with more logic. If we did that, we would get sun-burnt. Chase made no repliey and started to watch the clouds. Nervanda added, Chase you're much older now. You should think about the consequenses before you suggest something. Chase, irritatated by boredom, heat exaustion, and never being right, snapped back, Well maybe I don't want to be older! Maybe I just want to make some friends for once in my life! he rolled over onto his right side to look at her, Perhaps I just want to find a mate and live a normal life and leave the war! huh?! what about that?! Did ya ever think of that?! Chase's fur was bristled and his lips were curled into a snarl. Nervanda just looked at him, and graduily Chase's fur smoothed out and his lips returned to normal. As the tension between them faded, Chase said, So wadd'ya wanna do? Nervanda replied, I dunno, what do you wanna do? Things grew quiet as neither of them had any ideas, and they just continued to lay there, bored and idealess.
Back to top Go down

boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: