Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper

Piper

Approved Characters : Piper

~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Empty
PostSubject: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Anuyo trotted up to the waters edge and looked deeply in to its rippling surface.Her face obscured by the ever moving surface of the water."Here i am agian....alone...I don't like it."She slaped the water where her relflction was,sending water swirling around in all directions,causing her face to dissapear."This war is ripping apart the balance..."She angled her head to look at the full rising moon."Too many are dead..too many are dying..When will this all end?"She spoke to the moon,who provided no answer.She rose her head and howled loud and long...The sound showed pain,lonelyness and all the sorrows of the world,all the terrible things she knew."will it ever end?"
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:42 am

{{Hmmm... reminds me of "The Wolves Promise" by Dorothy hearst.... with 'the balance', a war (wrong species tho Razz ) etc}}

<Ashban, ash> Wolf

Ash heard a disturbance up the river and, not knowing who or what it was, took a step back into the reeds and 'dissapered', watching for any signs of anything hostile, or a welcome sign of anything friendly...

**Dissapears From Sight**
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 pm

(never heard dat song before,i was listening to this-----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq_VeUMtyzU )

Anuyo pricked her ears.She thought she heard a noise not far off."maybe its nothing..."She hung her tail low,and began trotting back the way she came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:52 pm

Yorokobi walks up behind Anuyo. "Ah, it's so peaceful in beutiful here," he said staring at the moon, "a terrible night to be alone, eh?". He kneels down by the lake to take a drink, then lies down. He continues to stare at the moon as if questioning it on many things.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 pm

"Hmpf."Anuyo snorted."And you might be?"She growled at the black wolf."Never seen you before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:00 pm

"A stray" he replied, "Been wandering this forest for a week now. Surprised you havent noticed the shortage in food. Rabbits here are the best!"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 pm

"Whos side are you on?"She asked."I preferably choose to be on my own side."Anuyo flicked her tail."And i go everywhere,so i dont tend to notice when a lone wolf gets too fat on the areas bounty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:05 pm

"Heh, grumpy one ain't ya?" he said laughing. "I guess i might as well go with you, traveling is much more enjoyable when your with someone." he added with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Anuyo glared at him a moment,then began to walk away."Suit yourself..."She growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 pm

he starts to follows Anuyo. "To answer your question no i don't have a side. Ive been alone since 3 months of age, your the first wolf i've had a lasting conversation with in a few months." A small chuckle sneaked it's way through his smile. "It's good to be around your own kind for once." Stops to take one more drink before chasing after Anuyo.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:19 pm

"I'm the last survivor of my litter."She said flatly."And ive met a few wolves with good in their hearts...but most are only concerned of the war and only want thoses on the other side to dissapear..So i take my own side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm

"I don't even know if any of my family is alive." He said, staring at the moon looking like he's in pain. "I'm not that worried about anything anymore. Worrying only leads to frustration or dissapointment. And i could care less about any war, I can hold my own and thats all i need... mostly. Friendships are all i really need."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:26 pm

"Your hunting in the wrong direction then."Anuyo stoped walking for a moment."I've been alone a bit too long to know how to put up with anouther wolf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:28 pm

"I'm usually not that much of a bother. Loneliness is the worst feeling I've ever had, even worse than the months of starvation I suffered when i was abondoned." He continue'd to stare at the ground keeping a few paces behind Anuyo.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:30 pm

"thats not the point....We've all felt lonelyness....some more than others...but ive put up with it almost scence birth...I just dont know how to be social correctly."
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:34 pm

<ashban, Ash> Wolf

Ash watched the two wolves talk, Ok, they arn't the enemy
"Hi" He said as he appeared out of nowhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:38 pm

"Just being around someone will bring it to you!" He finally looked up, with his smile back. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Anuyo redirected her attention the new comer."hello.."She said quietly.then turning back to Yorokobi she flicked an ear and said."Look,i apretiate the pep talk,but I am who I am."

Last edited by Cloud9_wolf on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm

(its Yorokobi lol)

"Heh. I guess so. " Although he still had the smile on, it was easy to tell what he was really feeling. He turned torward torward Ash trying to distract himself. "Greeting... uhh... i missed your name hehe."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:51 pm

"if you dont mind ill be on my way now.."Anuyo diped her head,and began walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Yorokobi continues to follow Anuyo. "Maybe we shouldn't be heading into the middle of the forest at night... who knows what might be there." He said, with a slight hint of fear.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 pm

"Then dont follow me."Anuyo sniffed."Big scardy cat..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:13 pm

"It's even worse with nobody around. I'll just stick with you." Starts to walk faster trying to get out of the nightmarish place. The expression on Yorokobi's face almost screams that he's holding back whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 pm

"You need to toughen up.Show a Grrr face."Anuyo said,then showed him her 'grrr face'.lips pulled back in a ferocious snarl,showing all her pionted teeth,and her brow knitted together...it was something that would send humans running home crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:21 pm

"Hehe, that face looks funny!" The smile is starting to return. "I'm sorry. It's just that... i was abandoned in a dark forest like this one... 3 months of scavenging and stockpiling food i was attacked and robbed of all of it." He looked down again, with a tear starting to form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next