Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Hunter or Hunted?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Hawkfrost had wandered into the deep forest from wolf territory. He laughed to himself. "Like that old fool needs to teach me anymore." He sat down and licked a paw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:00 am

<Unknown>

Somthing moved in the bushes 60 meters ahead
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Hawk froze, his tongue still on his paw. "Who's there?" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 am

{{My characters havnt arrived yet Razz so im just progressing the topic with an unknown thing}}

<Unknown>

Everything went quiet....
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 am

( Razz )

Hawkfrost shifted from foot to foot uneasily. "Who are you? I'll hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:30 am

<unknown>

Nothing moved.... a cool breese came through the trees and clouds obscured the sun....

{{ooooh... spooky Very Happy }}
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Hawkfrost shivered and snapped his teeth. " What witchcraft are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:19 pm

not more then half a mile away, BLood shadow jumped out of a cyan light. A cyan emerald hung in the air infront of him, spinning. he snatched it, and it turned to sparkling dust. it mixed with his fur, and sunk into his skin. BLood shadow snickerd softly, and mutterd to himself, Brilliant idea it mix it with my skin.. it will hug with the skin itself so i will have it when i go to the cave. he shook his fur, to make sure the emerald was safely in his skin. no sparkles fell off, so Blood Shadow went on his way. he crossed a scent path, and sniffed it. his ears twitched, Hawkfrost.... he looked up to his left, where the scent grew stronger. He didn't care what happend to him, he would set things right. He didn't know what his old self would do, but what he did know, what that this was his current self. Past and furture, are meare figures of self thought. there is past, and furture, then there is blood shadow. He lives in the present, with the aid of past figures and happenings, he lives in all times, Piecing together a lost soul. He followed the scent path, with only one care: The fate of the possesed Hawkfrost.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 am

Hawk gave a snarl at the unknown thing. He heard pawsteps near him. He whirled around, another snarl escaping from his lips, this one so guttural and vicious it would have a human cowering in terror. His fur bristled as he stared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:09 pm

As Blood shadow drew nearer, he could feel a new energy filling the air. He was too far from the source to tell if it was a dark or light energy. He put more speed to his paws, as a dark yellow streak started to flow behind him. The world started to spin for a moment, and when it stopped Blood shadow stalled short and came to a halt at the edge of a huge crater. He looked around, bewildered when he noticed something. The trees... the trees were bare and dead. He took a deep breath, ready to risk everything for Hawkfrost. What else did he have to live for? He didn't know who he was, and he found out he might not like what he heard. He stepped off into the "Bottom less" infinity, and a light spread from his paw like electricity in a circuit. When the whole world was a white light, he was back in the forest. He wondered just what the heck had happened, but his mission was to save Hawkfrost, and he was going to complete that mission. He darted off with the dark yellow light right behind him, pure as day light flowing behind him. A memory hung away from his conscious mind by a simple thread, still wavering in the wind of remembrance.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 am

Hawkfrost was getting louder with his snarl. The animals in the forest went quiet.
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Blood shadow darted through the forest wildly, chaos bouncing around in his head. He came to a sudden stop when he noticed an old, abandoned room from part of a large complex that existed there several years ago. Weeds and grass had grown tall, and small vines streamed occasionally up the sides of the trailer-shaped room. *Snap* With a cry of pain, Blood shadow dropped to the ground, a memory ripping through his head.

--------------------------------------------

*pant pant* He was running through the halls of a large building, his claws skidding on the smooth and polished floor. "There he is!" Yelled a human. They were chasing him, Them. The ones who had taken Maria from him, the ones who wanted to destroy him. "Block him off!" Panting, he skidded around a corner. It had slowed him down, and the humans gained on him slightly. Almost out, He thought terrified, Almost free. He rounded another corner, and found himself met with another, huge human in mid-skid. Panic rushed through him, and he made to go down the corridor behind him. The large human almost grabbed him, but he was too fast. Dang it, he growled, This ridicules floor prevents me from going at my full speed. The first group almost met him dead on, but Blood shadow jumped up onto the wall and launched himself past them. There was too much human reek around to tell if there were any around the corners. He managed to keep a little time as he went around a corner by keeping on his paw pads and not his claws. His paw pads also slid, but not as much. Air! The scent of fresh air lingered in the stale, recycled air around him. Blood shadow picked up the pace a little more, hope itching at his paws. Just a few more corners.... He rounded a turn to the left and was greeted by a net in a flash. He yelped and tried to get out. No! No!! He cried out desperately, This can't be happening! the human that had captured him laughed, "Gotcha." The group caught up with him, and the leader of the group spoke to his captor, "Well done Gregory. You’re bound to get a humungous raise." Gregory grinned greedily and snickered. The leader human grabbed the edges of the net and held them together to leave him stuck. The others went up to help as they started to carry him off. No!! Blood shadow screamed; He couldn't fail now! Not when Maria, his only friend, had died to save his life! He couldn't let her die for nothing! Loss tore at him, MAARRIIIAAAAAAA! He cried out.

Everything after was faded images, it was mostly feeling. Pain, endless pain... The feeling of blood seeping out of him... The human's rubber-covered hands touching him.......

-------------------------------------------------------

Blood shadow came back to reality, gasping for breath and collapsed on the ground. Groggily he opened his eyes, Hawkfrost... He thought, still dead set. Weakly he stood up, and that was when he noticed a crumbled, blue-and-white-tile table spilling out of the edge of the room. Shadow's eyes widened, No..... It can't be.. It was. That table was the same one that he lay paralyzed on while the Humans tortured him. He backed away, terror filling his head as he relived pieces of what had happened while he was in the building. Shaking his head clean, he darted off quickly; partly because of hawkfrost, partly because of how much he wanted to get the heck away from there as fast as he could.

(yay what a come back XD I missed RPing lol)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Hawkfrost whirled around and pounded away from the place. He skidded into a clearing, and to his surprise, there was a two-leg nest there. He smelled food. It was there, just waiting for him... He crouched down and crawled toward the fairly-new building with the meat under the tree. He cocked his head. He thought he heard two-leg language. But it seemed far-off, her could get that nice, juicy, hunk of meat....
--------------- *human language, far away* "I'm glad that that old building is gone now; this new one is much better." The girl beside her nodded. "it only stinks that project S.W.A.H.I.L.I failed." (Swahili stands for: Super Wolf Amateur Hybrid Illegible Language I <roman numeral 1 ) The first girl said, "Yes, I hope the meat attracts another wolf for S.W.A.H.I.L.II." The other girl nodded vigorously. "We need another wolf for experimenting."-------------
Hawkfrost crept forward and snatched the meat. Suddenly, something was shot into him. It hurt. He yelped. A two-leg came running towards him, shouting in excitement. He snarled feebly. He was getting drowsy... he fell to the ground, the world going black. "We have a wolf!" The male two-leg cried. The two girls came running. "We'll have to tell Professor Gerald!" They lifted the limp body and ran inside with it, Hawkfrost in a deep slumber...
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 am

(OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a twist! Very Happy well done! <3)

Blood Shadow shot into the clearing, only just too late. "HAWKFROST!" He yelled. He darted forward to try and make it through the door in time, but all he got was a hard WHACK in the snout. "Ahh..." he winced, rubbing his nose. He pounded on the door and yelled in human speak un-knowingly, "OPEN THIS GOD **** DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL COME IN THERE MYSELF!" Receiving no answer, He threw off his rings and his paws instantly began to glow. "Fine then," He snarled, his voice menacing with hate and longing for blood-shed, "You've asked for it."

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* In a mountain of dust and fire, the door blocking Blood shadow's way was blasted into fine shreds. Shooting in before even the whole door was cleared, he was greeted with a menacing hallway that looked exactly like the ones in his memory. His ears drooping and his heart pausing, horrid memories of pain washed over him, "Oh no not Hawkfrost......." He whispered, sorrow escaping his lips in the form of a spoiler XD.

Spoiler:

Remembering his promise he took off, straining to filter out Hawkfrost's scent for the wretched Human stink. "Not this time Maria!" He thought out loud, "I will not fail you again." Darting around corners with shocking ease coming from his past experience, he found Hawkfrost's scent getting stronger. "Ah, yes very good!" Blood shadow skidded to a stop, He knew that voice. A quick flash of a memory went through his head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A human.. A MALE human.. Who was he? And why was he with Maria? A mustache.... Eggman perhaps? No, impossible. Egg-head never knew Maria.. Or did he? NO way, this man was different. Wha- Is that a name tag? Profresss.....Professor... Professor-something. Hum, now that's odd. I think I knew a professor........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came back to reality and heard the male that took Hawkfrost, "What are we to do now Professor Gerald?" Blood Shadow gasped, THE Professor Gerald?!? He thought, stunned. "Just put him down there on the table, then we can begin." The professor replied. Blood Shadow almost had a heart attack. NO PROFESSOR YOU CAN'T! Shadow screamed inside his head, I'M STILL AROUND, USE ME! He kicked open the door and yelled in human speak, "Professor Gerald!" Gerald flinched back in surprise and Blood shadow continued, Please Professor, don't use Hawkfrost! I'm still around, use me! I can't even remember anything about myself, I don't have anything to loose!" Professor Gerald blinked several times, trying to take this whole situation in. Blood shadow laid down and continued, "Please Professor, I'm begging you.. He has a family to go back to, and I screwed up his life in the first place. I owe him this, and I also owe Maria." That set the professor off, "Who?!" He said, absolutely shocked to find that this was THE Project S.W.A.H.I.L.I! Blood Shadow was highly confused. Didn't this guy know Maria? Or at least, Maria knew him, that was for sure. "Maria, Professor, don’t you remember her?" Gerald gapped, not sure what to say. None of this was making sense...

(O_O........ Wow.)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 pm

A female human gaped. "Look! It's the original project!" Another human ignored her. "Look! The new wolf-It's got wings! Let's check it's DNA. Maybe it's mother was one of the project F.L.Y (Flying Lupine Yes-yes is in there because I can't think of anything XD) wolves!" Several other scientists agreed. The two girls shied away from Blood Shadow. "It's creepy," one muttered. The other one said, "This can't be the original S.W.A.H.I.L.I!" A male scientist grabbed the slowly waking Hawkfrost. "Let's take him into the lab. We can test his DNA there." Professor Gerald just nodded vaguely and they carried Hawkfrost out. Before Blood Shadow could do anything, Gerald motioned for him to follow him. He grabbed an intercom and stated, "The second S.W.A.H.I.L.II is only to be tested for DNA! Do nothing else!" He then walked into a test room. He held the door for Blood Shadow. "In you go, Blood Shadow. I'll talk to you in a minute." He closed the door and walked down the hallway to where Hawkfrost was. He grabbed a lab coat and put it on.
---------------------------------------
Hawkfrost crouched on the big metal table in terror. They'd already stuck a sharp thing into him, what now? A man with a lab coat walked in. He smelled like Blood Shadow. He took a sharp thing and stuck it into him (again) and his own blood filled a part at the end, to his horror. The man walked to a computer and a few others crowded around. "Look, sir!" one shouted. "This guy IS related to a project F.L.Y! The very first one!" The man who smelled like Blood Shadow said, "Dark Mist." The other guy nodded vigorously. "Hmmmm..." the man who smelled like Blood Shadow said. "Let's give him this... It's what we gave the F.L.Y's. But it's modified... he'll only get feathers at the back of his feet." Hawkfrost whimpered as they stuck another sharp thing into him. The man who smelled like Blood Shadow lifted him up and carried him to the room next door to where Blood Shadow was. He scrabbled down and ran into a corner of the room, curling up into a ball of pain and misery. It felt like things were sprouting from the back of his paws! He looked through the big window in the side and saw the man who smelled like Blood Shadow talking to somebody. He looked closer and saw it was Blood Shadow! He ran towards the window and threw himself against it, hoping it would give. It didn't. He tried it again and again, until eventually he was in so much pain he stopped and flopped to the floor.
'
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:19 am

Blood shadow was talking to Gerald, when he heard a banging at the window. He looked over and saw Hawkfrost, of all wolves! Accidentally interrupting The professor, he ran over to the window, "Hawkfrost!" He yelled, scratching at the window. Turning back to the professor he said slightly demandingly, "Sorry for cutting you off professor, but I want to go to him!" Professor Gerald was scared slightly by the wildness in his eyes, and agreed. As soon as the door into Hawkfrost's chamber was opened, Shadow darted in. He meant to stop, but he skidded right into the wall with a yelp. "Ouch." He said plainly as he was un-crumpled off of the wall. Turning directly to Hawkfrost, He nuzzled him saying, "I'm so sorry Hawkfrost... None of this should have happened it’s all my fault!" Gerald looked on for a moment, taking in the kindness his creation had managed to find for this small pup. He closed the door, deciding to give them a moment.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Hawkfrost moaned. "Ughhh... That meat was rotten...gross...ugh..." He stared remorsefully forward. He noticed Blood Shadow with dull eyes. "Not your fault...stupid humans...argh!" he winced in pain.
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:43 am

Blood shadow nuzzled him and licked his nose, "Hush... Stop talking, you're only going to make the pain worse." That was when he noticed feathers growing on the back of his paws. He glared at them hatefully, knowing there was only one person who could give the command to do something like that. Words like Betrayal, Trador and What-A-Son-Of-A-B**ch (LAWL! That's Shadow for you XDDD) crossed his mind. He decided he would give the Professor a talking to later, and laid down next to Hawkfrost.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Hawkfrost sighed and his eyes dulled further and he finally closed them. His breathing wasn't slow and shallow. It was somewhat fast, and he tossed and turned in his sleep.
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Blood shadow looked at him worriedly, and finally turned away. His time here was up. He pretty much burst the door open, and found Gerald talking to some of his assistants, "Gerald," He growled, respect clearly NOT ringing in his voice, "I'd like to talk to you.." He eyed the other scientists mencingly, "In private." He walked out of the small room with Gerald shaking in his boots behind him.

("Boo.")
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Hawkfrost woke up at the sound of a door opening. He snarled loudly at the assistant and the assistant was out of there in a hurry.
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Blood Shadow paused at the room next to Hawkfrost’s, and motioned with his head for Gerald to enter. The professor opened the door tentatively, Blood Shadow following at his heels. As soon as the door clicked shut he pinned Gerald against the wall, "What have you done to Hawkfrost?!" He snarled menacingly. Professor Gerald replied with a shaking voice, "I-I uh I mean 'We' o-only...-" He paused frightfully as Shadow's snarl widened and he moved his face closer. He winced as he felt Shadow's warm breath against his face, "We gave him the same DNA sample we gave to Project F.L.Y!" The Professor blurted out. Blood shadow gasped as a memory flickered through his head.. It was an image of Darkmist. "...Darkmist?" He questioned in wonder, suddenly calmed down. Gerald gazed at him having the same shock, "Y-...Yes that's right, Darkmist." Blood shadow got off of Gerald, and shaked his head, stunned. "That's Hawk's Mom.." He muttered more to himself then to the Professor. This was just getting more and more confusing for poor Gerald. "His WHAT?!" He said, disturbed and confused. Shadow pondered the circumstances.... Were these happenings just coincidence or Fate? Not that it mattered. What mattered was Hawkfrost's unstable condition and getting him out of there... Healthy. Or else Darkmist would kill Blood Shadow. He shivered for moment at the thought of a mother's wrath, especially Darkmist's. He spoke to the professor with a calm sternness, "He's not doing too good. I think he needs medical attention." Gerald blinked, trying to take this all in. He nodded, showing that he understood. Blood Shadow turned to walk out, but added one last thing, "If he dies, I will never forgive you as long as I live." With that said, he grabbed the door handle in his teeth and pulled the door open. Professor Gerald watched him out, still shocked, then shook his head and walked out. As he was walking by Hawkfrost's room, he saw Blood shadow curled up around Hawkfrost, licking any blood that might be trickling out of the puncture wounds off. I never imagined that a creature of destruction could turn to such purity. He thought, before going back to his assistants with a new order for them.

(-pant pant pant- Gah... too.. much.. typing..)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:20 am

OOC: Are you going to die? XD

Hawkfrost blinked and the room went blurry. he didn't re-focus. He flopped his head down again after snarling at the assistant.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 am

{{Gah, fell behind on another topic... whats happening haha}}
Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 am

Good luck figuring that out Adal LOL))

Blood Shadow whined and nuzzled his neck, Great, He thought, annoyed by the professor and worried by Hawkfrost's condition, This is just getting better and better! Just then the door opened. Blood Shadow looked up, startled, but calmed down when he saw it was Gerald, three of his assistants, and a medical bed-cart thingy (fail). Shadow got up and backed away to allow Professor Gerald to pick up Hawkfrost and place him safely on the bed. "I'm going with him." He said plainly, letting be known that he was going with him no matter what. The professor restrained a sigh, "Alright." He said instead. Blood Shadow ran along-side the cart, muttering comforting things to Hawkfrost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter or Hunted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next