Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

a happy reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Ginny was walking along a beaten deer path then suddenly a dogish figure walked by "OMIGOSH", IS THAT U CLOUD Ginny shrieked with delight they ran up kissing/licking with joy "oh cloud i've missed u soo much!!'' "umm cloud i was thinking while i was gone i've waited a while ummm can we be mates now...???" Ginny waited patiently for a answer PLEASE PLEASE HUSKY!!!! (not part of RP post) I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 am

"Gin? is that you?" he smilled and tilted his head to his left side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:21 pm

yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!! i've missed u sooo much!!!!!!! well sorry to come right out with it but do u want to be mates i've waited awhile too!!
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Cloud laughed a little "calm down, lets get you something to drink, you must be thirsty" he smilled.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm

''yes i am!'' ginny replied!!!!!!!! ginny took a long drink while cloud watched her and relieze she was really beautiful (if u don't mind me posting that)
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:45 pm

Cloud curled his tail, and sat down. he watched Ginny for a couple of minutes, and then turned his head up in the sky. it was getting dark, he noticed that the star he had seen in the past, the one that he sometimes spoke to, was together with another star. he smilled. he then looked back at Ginny.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:51 am

''so what about wat i asked u earlier''? ''I know we should talk about it'' ''So Kaze, are you ready for love?''
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 am

(lol, Kaze? when i use Kaze you say Husky, and when i use Cloud you say Kaze Razz)

Cloud didn't answer at first, he just smilled and licked her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:14 pm

sorry!!!

so cloud was that a yes??
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:30 am

"yes" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a happy reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a happy reunion   a happy reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a happy reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: