Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

long time return.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Epona stood, you could hardly see the baby bump. she gazed off into the sun rise, praying Tash would return. Oasis was LONG gome, and it had been two years. (in human) a tear trickled from her eye, and she prayed with all her heart that Tash would return.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 am

Just as Epona's tear fell to the ground, Tash appeared, bleeding heavily in many places and very weak. He fell to the ground, coughing.

(BOO XD)
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am

(Very Happy)

Epona was filled over the brim iwth fear and joy! TASH! she screamed and ran to his side. she started to lick his wounds, and snuggleing in his fur, crying with sorrow and love. Oh tash i missed you! i missed you i missed you i missed you!she picked him up and took him in the den. she sent a message hawk to Seala. she had just revealed that she had becomea miracle healer.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:05 am

Tash couldn't speak he was so weak. He coughed, only blood came up this time.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Epona gasped and licked up the blood quickly. the blood could bring preditors, and Epona alone wouldnt be able to fend them off. Seala rushed in, smelling the sent of blood. she was carrying a small old human duffle bag witch smelled of many herbs. I got your message. where is he? Epona led Seala to him quickly. OK Tash. I'm sorry for having to do this. this will hurt. she poked and lifted the flaps of the wounds and looked inside. she had Epona look away. when she had looked at all of the wounds, she gave her some poppy seeds,a few for Epona, and a humans handful of them for Tash. Come on Tash. eat these. it will dull the pain. Seala was chewing up some plant that looked like a small onion, but didnt smell like garlic or onions. she chewed it up into a paste and fulled the wounds with it. then she took out some cobwebs and leyed the wounds thickly with them.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Phantom appeared from the shadows. There was no way she was going to let Tash die. Not now. "I'm sorry, Seala, but this is my job. Please move over." She looked carefully at Tash's many wounds. She finally closed her eyes. "Hm..." she said. Then she sighed. He has a slim chance of living...". She blinked, then, with a new surge of confidence, she added. "I guess That's just a chance we'll have to take." She had a new type of determination, remembering her past. She moved away from all of the other canines, just for a moment. "I...I'm not going to let Tash die like Zainek and Aikeh..."

(Sorry that I'm kinda intruding here...)
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am

(no problem. as long as your: Bored. a good friend. and a good RPer. lol!)

Seala was iratated. While Phantom was away, she started to see waht else she could do.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Tash winced in pain and whined quietly as he was tended to.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Epona walked up, agenst Seala's orders to stay back and rested her head on Tash's neck. they had no idea of an other presence.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:02 am

Tash weezed at darkness bordered his vision. His wounds stung as his strength diminished.
Back to top Go down

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 pm

Epona knew there was only one peaceful way to get this over with. she leaned to his ear, and wisperd, Tash, will you re-join me in a new life in the war, and forfill the prophcy of the peace bringers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

long time return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time return.   long time return. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long time return.
Page 1 of 1