Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Anarcsha the Angel wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anarcsha the Angel wolf Empty
PostSubject: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Species (wolf or dog): Wolf , Cursed spirit

Name: Anarcsha (an Ark ash E uh)

Nickname: Forbidden, outcast, murderer. (plz dont call her this. it still hurts. No )
her mostly used nickname is Forgotten Wings.
Pelt color: White, Shines rainbow colors.

Markings: has two marks where her wings were on her back when they were taken, the fur coverd it up mostly tough. black splotes around her eyes, and red marks from both eyes, that look like tear marks, that are siad to dissappere as if washed away once she finally accepts herself for what she if and forgives her self.

Eye color: neon green. eyes shine like a piece of neon as well.

Personality: normally loving, gentle, and guideing and mercifel. but make her mad and she wont hesitate to rip you apart.

History: She was an Angel, made to serve and protect. one day she longed for the earth and then actully went down and mixed herself up with the other humans, and then accedentally caused a crisis.she was then banished and forse to live as a solid Canine.

Strengths: love, she is compelled to fight by tears.

Weaknesses: Blood shed scares the lining daylights out of her if its something she has to witness, and the soul in idosent.

Other: Can summon her self into a fighting sprit. the eyes glow white, just like the mouth. when she steps a light somwhat like white fire seounds the paw, and dissapperes when hte paw is lifted. she can enter her oun little world, a field of paperish flowers with lavender clouds and a baby yellow sky... where she dreams that she is accepted by both earth and sky. (heaven and the others on earth.)

Picture(s): i would make one, but i only hae one picture, and if I use that, zoom twon wouldnt let me use tinypic, the only one i rlly trust, so no. XD

Last edited by The Knuckles Chaotix on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:39 pm

an angel? :/

1) no more special wolves.

2) her history is a descibtion

The Knuckles Chaotix wrote:
Weaknesses: Blood shed scares the Sh*t out of her if its something she has to witness, and the soul in idosent

3) please don't swear like that. nobody else does that. and its against the rules ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:46 pm

..... no wings......... oh crap. xD

I'll fix the history.

I'll throw the swear to hell. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:48 pm

8sigh* all fix. how YOU want it anyway. i cant wait till i get that forum. xD
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:48 am

did someone say forum?? oooh Razz Im doing really basic webpage/forum design/setup.... if people get a host...
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 am

lol Razz

well she is still a special wolf. its not normal seeing an angel wolf. also the history is still more like a describtion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:17 am

1. your ponint with the special wolf is? (srry in slow 2day. Razz )

2. hows THAT for a history for ya? :3
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 am

i mean thats she is a special wolf. an Angel wolf is a special wolf don't you think? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:27 pm

still dont get it. confused is being special not posable anymore? i mean, there are many special wolves! Light/Dark sprits, Winged wolves, goddesses! No wat your trying to point out huskey is a big no no. No No
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:24 am

well, yeah. i don't want any new special wolves. if i did then Canine Wars would maybe have more special wolves than normal canines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 am

Maybe she can be a cursed wolf?? Cursed to roam as a spirit??? <<< Smile yes i'm helpful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 am

thank you crystalsong, you ispired me. i edited most of her completely. Wink her theme song in "Hello" by Evenescence in her album Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarcsha the Angel wolf   Anarcsha the Angel wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarcsha the Angel wolf
Page 1 of 1