Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Share | 

Three injured canines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:40 pm

the rebils came in looking for someone to help with the three canines to heal. Epona was shakey, and she couldnt muster anything out. the Nervanda called out for her. hello? anyone here?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:15 am

"Hang on, i'll be right out!" Snow called. ten she muttered under her breath, "So.. thats for cobwebs... Check for spiders.." After a minute or two, the dog padded out. She sniffed the ounds. "Are these the only ones?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Twilight answerd her. only three, but if you ahve anything that could help stableize a trumatized canine then 4 if you can manage. Epona was stil tembleing and her pupils wer still small as little beads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Zenia, from loving helping canines somehow had an internal sense of a canine in need of help ran out. Then she saw Epona, she started licking her like crazy (out of trying to help and saying i missed you) then she screamed at snow Sorry for abandoning you whil i was having pups, i know your gonna say it's not my fault for falling in love with nuka (later do you wanna rp together with him???) then she got some poppy seeds and said Epona eat these, you just need to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 am

"Hey, uhh... I'm Bullet, and I grew up in a remote medicine den, so... if you ever need any help, Call me! Yhat's Silverbullet, but I prefer Bullet. Just call if you get busy and I'll help!" Said the eager wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Nervanda and Twilight let Epona donw, and she slowy layed down and started to eat the seeds, ublinking, still small eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 pm

zenia carresed epona, then she took her in the den. She waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 am

Epona lay there. she dreamed of the beeter sweet memorys she had wiht Tash. he said that he would go on a journey for a while, but he never came back. Oasis had grown, and made it back to her isle, shadow had finally healed the gap that had been made with Chase adn Darkmist, and Epona was left with a broken heart. she remember playing with Tash and Oasis. then she saw a Silver canine. with dark blue paws. and white spots on the paws. she realized she wasnt sleeping. the canine was still there. she then saw a Black adn BLood red canine. she saw him faceing off with Jayn. it was BLood shadow! but... this one wasnt hurt.. was this the present? she saw into his unknow past. she was being revieled almost all the secerts there are about her friends. where Knuckles and Tails came from, then came the Silver canine again! she saw him with a beautiful female, Lavender with white legs. puplpe tipped ears, purple tipped tail. they were laughing. then there was a big storm. the Silver canine was crieing "Blaze" to the lavender canine, who was also sucked up. and she was yelling "Silver". then came the harshest secert. what really happened on the day Epona saw Seala for the last time for 25 years. Epona saw a BLack and Grey canine, he looked like BLood shadow! only the spripes were grey.... who was this canine? and why was he with Seala? oh no! the wolf started to glow with black light! Seala was being torchored! no, she was now his pupet! Epona started to mutter in her sleep. No... nO... leave her alone... no.. get away.. i'll kill you... please, dont hurt her... Seala.. dont listen... please... Seala eyes glowed red now. it was to late.... she went into the town and got a burning stick! she lit the forest afire! Epona was sweating. the wolf spoke to Seala, 'well done chiled."
Thank you Master Mephiles. then Meohiles whacked her into the flames. "you have done well. you will die in houner." then he walked away, leaveing Seala burning and yelping in the flames. Epona was filled with utter rage. she will kill this canine if it was the last thing she did! but then the vistions came back. the dark storm. she was zoomed into the storm.. he was here to! Blood shadow now, no! No way! his idol.... was... no! she couldnt keep this in, or tell him....... this couldnt be... so much pain.... so much death.. suddenly she exploded with rightous anger. white light shot out of the den. it created a beam right to the heavens. her pelt was turned show white, and it glitter and shone with rainbow coloers. she was given golden wings. she was now mixed with and angel wolf. (I'll proseed to make the charicter now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:36 pm

zenia, with her new found power saw her dream...she saw the transformation...she saw the death.Zenia ran to Epona and licked her. Zenia said Epona, you have changed. Let Laphia show you the way...you are now like cousins (in the fact that epona seems angel like and a wolf goddess should KINDA be like an angel, the being able to help people sense)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Epona smiled adn nuzzled Zenia. I'll be sure to do that. but, i wont be like this for the rest of my life. on and off. but i'll go up and see Laphia now. Epona flew up wiht her new golden wings and landed on Laphia's cloud. Hello, Laphia? Zenia sent me. are you here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Laphia said Hey Epona. I was just visiting the cloud i was born on. I know it's weird to be born on a cloud.
So, wait did you zay ZENIA, cause i had a vision saying you transformed i thought it was from the past though cause this is your 2nd transformation right?? Also dj'a<<my spelling of the short cut of the short cut to did you>>> hear Zenia met her long lost sister Zoa??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 pm

"didnt hear that. sorry. but i will trust your gudgement. so i guess we are some what related now? Epona smiled. She took off and flew a bit. she flew behind Laphia, and somewhat pounced on her back and then did a play bow. (a sign to play)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:19 am

(((i know like when a dog is still standing and it kinda bows jumps and does it a again)))

Laphia said Let us play in the free forest, i will teach you how to be like this. Mostly it's a comfort job a job that comforts and watches over all the canines...i'm sorry i wasn't there when phantom...died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Epona's ears went back. she went out of the play bow. It was my fult she died...... Epona took off and flew off the cloud. she reach he specail hideout. it wasnt much, but here hte sun was seting in rich Peaches yellows and orenges.she folded her wing and leyed donw the the enterence of the small den she had made. she watch the sun set, happy to be able to be alone. a tear trickled from her eyes when she saw small pups playing in the clouds. she was pregnet with Tash's pups, but they would have to grow up with out a father. what would she tell them? tell them that thier father sadi he would be back but never did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm

laphia slowly misted fogged over epona saying It's ok...phantom will live on in our hearts, i know what death is like...my sister died because of my evil brother. I had the chance to kill him but i didn't we were only pups back then...imagine a SISTER dieing.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 pm

A mist formed, slowly swirling in the light breeze. A small figure shown faintly through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:12 pm

zenia noticed the figure AND the mist she said Phantom... it's you.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Phantom dipped her head in greeting.

(Yay dramatic entrances!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Zenia ran up attempted to lick her face, all she got was air. Then she said I missed you so much!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:49 am

Tears Streamed in epona's eyes. Ph- Phantom...? Epona was in fear, and shock. she closed her eyes and whiped around and shot into her safe den. she shot through the secret back door and ran off into an unknown forest. she needed some time.. all of this was so sudden. suddenly she is so full of eagerness to kill this, "Mephiles" for ruining so many lives, then she in joy when she finally sees Laphia, then in morn for phantom, then in horried fear and pain. but make things worse, the still evil spirit of the dead Mephiles was in that very forest. he felt someone enter it, and shot to the scene. Ah, the one that wishes to kill me. lets let her try shall we?
He walked into the open, "Why hello my murderer. how are you today?" Epona bolted up to see a horried deamon, the one BLood shadow had always discribed. purple, green eyes with slits, light blue crytals. he had no nose or mouth! he twisted where there SHOULD have been a mouth into a smile. Epona was frozen with fear. sweating at an incredable speed. Anna tried to give her courage, and strangth, but at this point, there was no hope. Anna fled. she would return, but not now. there was no hope for Epona now. a white streak shot out of the forest into the open sky. meanwhile, Mephiles had gotten closer. Epona's eyes had shrunk to little beads. Finally, Mephiles had gotten so close, Epona's eyes rolled intotthe bac of her head. she couldnt see through them now anyway. mephiles meerly touched her, on propose, and Epona yelp, jumped and bolted out there. As Epona was randomly running through the forest, despertly tring to escape her toucherer, Mephiles's evil laugh could be hear chasing after her. her mind was straining right now, and it hurt incedably bad. but even worse, she was lost in an uncharted forest..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:58 pm

zenia saw her do this...but she couldn't help her, she felt so lost then she said Phantom what should we do???
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:39 am

(lol a Phantom picture)

"About what, exactly? Helping these rebels?" She tried to stay calm. She knew that Fox had been killed by one of these 'peaceful' rebels, along with another dog that they didn't seem to care about. The only dog that they cared to help was one with a broken leg. Still, she had sworn to heal any canine that needed it, even if she wasn't sure if they deserved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Both The rebels AND epona, even though i'm sure there's nothing we can do all i think we can do is find her and make sure nothing bad happens. Zenia sat down to catch her breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three injured canines   

Back to top Go down

Three injured canines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1