Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

"Livin in the City"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

"Livin in the City" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 pm

(sorry it took me so long, i had to get a new accont cause i lost my password.)

Suddenly there was a loud boom, and screaming. Molly gasped. Silver wind shot under her and got her on his back.
"Onai! we need to get out of here! follow me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:16 am

"Why?Whats going on?"She said zooming out of there and was at Silvers side."What is happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Silver Wind had a face as hard as ice. I don't know, but all I know is that we need to get away from it, and then see what is happening from a safe distance. he shot down the street on the left, molly cligging for her life on his fur, eyes shut tight. "hurry Silver..." she wisperd.

Blood Shadow was what was happening. Darn animal control again.... humans are so stupid. they are no match for my speed. he smiled slightly darkly. A few of the humans had guns and were shooting tranqillizer darts at him. Blood Shadow Shot around at his high speed of sound until they ran out of darts. He then snaped at them, chasing them back into the van and chased them down the street until they were gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Onai still running at Silver's side she saw something flash by.A black wolf with amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:03 am

(don't mind the bored person jumping in XD)

Flame strolled around, his gold fur attracting attention. He pushed on a board with his shoulder, and it opened to show a deserted warehouse, with some things in it. He barked once, and an old hobo grinned and tossed him a skateboard. He flashed a doggy grin and wagged his tail slightly. (This old hobo was lucky- Flame only tolerated him because he borrowed his skateboard to get places) He pushed off, and he went off with an easily controlled speed. Some people were mumbling if this was a doggie skateboarding show. Suddenly, as he rocketed the skateboard around a turn, he saw animal control. He grinned. "Does this mean a fight?" he asked to himself eagerly. The skateboard skimmed down a hill, and Flame jumped over the animal control guy and the skateboard went between his legs. He landed on the skateboard and then turned it and paid no attention to anyone. He pushed off hard, and then chased the freaked out humans. He jumped again, and ripped at an arm. He launched an onslaught of attacks at them, and then suddenly retreated and disappeared. In a few minutes, he was back without the skateboard and flopped down on the pavement. He plucked out a few tranq. darts and groaned as the world went blurry in a couple of seconds. An animal control guy approached and slung the half-unconscious animal over his shoulder. Flame struggled angrily, but it was too late. He was slung into the truck, but with his last strength flung himself so hard against the doors it dented, but he fell unconscious after that.
-------------------------------

Sonic watched, sighed, and shook his head and turned away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Blood shadow gaped, confused at the happenings. He caught a scent on the wind and recognized it instantly. Whipping around, he spotted the familiar blue wolf he hated oh so much. When he saw him turning away, he was in-raged. Blood shadow darted up to him-a dark yellow streak in his wake-and snarled, "You saw all that didn't you!?" This didn't make sense. An Anti-hero having to play the role of Hero? That was new. "Dude, YOU'RE supposed to be helping him," Blood shadow commented, turning to run after the truck, "NOT me. If you want to keep the spot light, I suggest you follow me." In a flash of yellow, Blood shadow was gone and a dirty yellow streak could be seen racing down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver wind blinked, confused, but beckoned to Onai and ran off with Molly still clinging to him fearfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood shadow soon caught up to the truck, Stupid human inventions, He thought with an evil smile, Pathetically slow-as usual. He leaped onto the top of the truck, and tore a hole in the top. "Hello ladies." He said cockily. The animal control guy in the back of the truck shouted fearfully, and the truck started to skid to a halt. When the driver got out and opened the door to the back of the truck, however, he found his partner un-conscious, Flame gone, and the pale yellow city lights shining through the disturbing hole in the roof. Down an alley-way directly to the right of the truck, Blood shadow looked over his shoulder and the golden canine on his back at the truck and the confused driver looking into the back. Pathetic humans. He said coldly. He still had an evil grin on his face; he was feeling particularly evil right now. His mainly pitch black pelt couldn't be seen due to the darkness in the alley. He slipped around a corner and was gone like a shadow, disappearing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Livin in the City"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3