Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

"Livin in the City"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

"Livin in the City" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 am

(wolf)

Silver Wind back up as well. My name is Silver Wind. sorry for.. you know." he looked down, imbarest and ashamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 pm

"Heh..its ok. I am Onai.What is this strange place?" Onai questioned Silver wind."Hey could i call you Silver?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Silver Wind looked up smiling, glad that last scene was over. sure, i actully prefer to be called Silver. and this is the city. a car shot by, about to spray water from a puddle all over them, but Silver got beside Onai and took the water for her.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:18 pm

Blue sighed again and sat down for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 am

Onai was soaked with water.She shook her fur dry getting Silver all wet."Ha..So this is the city huh..I actually have never been here.I was caught a while ago but escaped from that terrible building and cage...Would you mind showing me around...seeing that i am new to the city and all."Onai asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:02 am

Sure, why not? what kind of place do you want to see first? i'm a regulaar here, so the humans dont mind me here. i get free food, the human's pups run around and play with me as well, and thier parents even let them ride on my back, so they might just think you're my mate, but.. your not. Silver laughed a bit.
(ooh. moonlit stroll. Smile i like your thinking.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:43 pm

(lol Laughing I changed her picture )
"Anywhere.."Onai smiled."Hmm..How about..the neighborhoods.I have always wanted to see what the leash life is like for a dog."Onai said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:02 am

Silver wind Started to walk to his left. (Onai's right. xD) Leash life isnt that hard. i've spooke to dogs and pets that live that life. they say that their human's take them everywhere for wlaks and such, they go to large places that sometimes and the pups of other humans playing there called 'parks'. they say they have constant food and water, and they dont really have a care in the world. yet some have run away because some of the human hit them, and beat them. soem dont get fed at all and starve untill sometimes, other humans come along, and feed them and give them water and then put them wiht other humans that love them. but i prefer working for my food. Leash life is just to easy. i dont get enough life there. i feel bad for the pups that are born into small places. not knowing all the beautiful things that litter the outside world.. by the time he was done talking, there were at a large area with large square things with holes in the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm

"Hmm..I think i would rather stay wild..and free.Better that way...i dont think i could handle the leash life..Like you said.To easy."Onai said before almost falling into a hole."Whoa!That was close.Where are we?"Onai questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:35 am

Silver wind pulled a large metal disk over some of the hole. it reaked badly. THAT leads to the sewer. thats where humans send all thier waste and such. Silver wind made a face.
Want to go to the park?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Onai wrinkled up her nose up at the stench."Sure.Any place is better than here."She said walking down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Silver laughed and cought up with her. you get used to it.Silver wind heared something and veered into a ally. Quick! follow me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:29 am

Onai did as he said and spun around and flew into the alley way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 am

An animal control car drove up the street, very slowly. you have to avoid them. the humans have no idea about the war and could end up droping you off in the dog territory and that would be the end of it. the car slowed and started to turn the tires to go into the ally. Lets go! this way! Silver knew the only way to get away, was to go underground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 pm

"Huh!Running From A Human!No way am I doing that!"Onai growled hiding behind the dumbster and waiting for it to come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Silver wind wisked around, his claws slid on the wet ground. Onai! he slid into some garbage cans and knocked them over. the Car stoped at the loud crash. then the doors opened and they had guns, LARGE guns! Silver grabed onai no matter what she yelled at him and bit at him and shot into a hole in ground. they landed safely in hte sewer. the humans Closed up the hole, thinking that some worker had left it open. Silver wind looked up, then at hte very man onai. then suddenly he callapsed with a small cry. the crash into the garbage cans had played havok with his back bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Onai looked at Silver and looked at him."Owe no!Wake Up!Wake Up!" Onai nudged and licked him but he wasnt waking up.So she tossed him onto her back.He was pretty heavy but she could handle it."Ugh!The only way out looks like...threw these waters...ewww.."Onai said stepping in making a big squish as she put her foot in."Ok,Onai you can do this.Silver is depending on you.And you cant stay in here forever."She thought walking threw the murky,smelly waters."Eww!" She said as she saw a dead rat.
--------------48 minutes later----------------
Onai smelled and smelled around but nothing but terrible smells until she heard falling water and some light."Huh!A way out!"Onai ran threw the water as it became less deep.She saw a pipe opening and looked down to a small stream filled with pop cans and other nasty stuff.She stepped down out of the pipe and onto solid ground.They were on the far out skirts of the city and she looked around.Onai was about to walk when the pipe spit out a bunch of water as a banana peel landed on her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 am

Silver Wind coughed and sputtered. he wearally lifted his head. he looked around, then realized where they were. Thank you Onai. sorry about the water. he got down gingerly and pulled the banana peal off her head. he threw it clean into a trash can about 10 feet away. Theres a place not far from here where we can wash off, and then enjoy the GOOD parts of the city. you just so happened to take a sadly wetter route to where i would have taken us. he chuckled a little bit. he jumped into the water and got him self a little mucky. come on, the water is this way. Silver wind run-walked away from the tunnel and ocationally falling, but getting back up. then got to a small stand with good smelling round disks. there was a adult human there with her hair pulled back into a pony tail, and she had green eyes. Silver Wind wimperd then did a yelpish bark. the human turned to look at him then crouched down with a smile. "Silver! how did you get so dirty?" he laughed then saw Onai. "hello there. whats your name?" then she looked back and silver and held her nose. "pe-yew! what you get into this time Silver?" Silver whined. the human laughed and said, "ok ok, I'll wash you and your friend off. just a minute now boy." she turned to talk to the other human girl, she had brown hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Onai looked at Silver and back to the human and began to growl at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:51 am

Silver walked back to Onai. Its ok, Molly has been my friend here for a while. she is going to give us some cookies and wash us off.

(A Tribute To The Loyal Molly, Whom Fighted To The Very End!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:10 pm

"Great!"Onai perked up."I will be glad to get clean and smell good again.I look like a walking trash can." She laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:02 am

Molly turned back to Silver and Onai and said, "OK guys, Kristie will man the stand. you guys follow me." she led them to one of the large square things. she went to the side of it and pushed open a wall! (fence door) She held it open for them to go in. Silver wind went in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 am

Onai cautiously went into the fence but was scared that she was in for something un expected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm

all that was in these was green grass, a large metalbowl like thing, a small table with little sticks and the yumming smelling disks. Molly shut the door in the wall behind them a brought out a green snake. Silver wind wisperd to Onai, Thats a hose. water for hte plants and for other stuff come out of it. its not alive and doesnt do anything but bring in water. it cant hurt you other them spray you with cold water. he chuckled. "Silver Wind!" Molly called. Silver nudged onai up so she could watch. molly put down the bottles. Those are called, Shampoo bottles. they each smell differently. hte light purple one smells like lavender, the red one smells like cherrys. the pink one smells like fowers, the orenge one smells like orenges and lemons, the green one smells like apples, and the blue one smells like berrys. Molly told Silver wind to cose one. he nosed the blue one. she picked it up, and there was a little pop. she held out her hand and some blue fluffy stuff came out. molly put in on silver wind while he got a disk. soon silver had had three of the soft disks and was then all clean ad smelled like berrys. molly took the hose and put it to him. water came out and soon all the fuzzy stuff was gone. Molly took a twol and dried him off. This is called a towl. its not alive eather. it just takes almost all the water off and then your done and the smell great. "come here pretty girl. its your turn." time for onai to get all clean. Silver nudged her forword. Dont worry, I'll be right next to you. dont be afriad of anything she doesn. she wont hurt you at all. Silver smild incorageingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Onai crept up real slowly and did like Silver did and nudged the purple one.She stood still as Molly got the hose and the shampoo."Smells Good"Onai said.As molly washed her off and made her smell like lavenders.Shortly after she was washed off with the shampoo and the hose.Molly wiped her off with the towel and Onai shook the rest off.

(I love lavenders pirat )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Livin in the City"   "Livin in the City" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Livin in the City"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next