Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Wishing for Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:32 am

Dark Mist watched the pups grow. Every day, they were filled with life and romped and chewed on her tail. She loved them very much, but every night after they fell asleep she would exit the den and howl. This was what the song in the howl was:

(yes i know its sonic and you all are annoyed by sonic but it was that or kingdom hearts (and i dont like that game too much) but its the SONG i want to focus on. Its also a beautiful video. But i want to focus on the song.)

She sighed and looked at the stars. "He's out there somewhere." A star seemed to wink at her. "He's definetly out there somewhere." (lol sounds like the end to a book) She headed into the den but glanced over her shoulder one last time. She headed into the den now and told herself it stop wishing and put the past behind her.

edit: for those who are wondering, please see 'Goodbye World' in Free Forest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:26 pm

(WHOA!! HOLY S***!!!!! THAT IS LIKE MY FAVORITE SONG!!! WHOA!! DUDE! that is such a cuincidence!)

shadow mean while, was enjoying his free time and playing in hte warm wather and cool grass.

suddenly he hear a howl. he asked the others, did you guys hear a howl? Epona looked at him, no, i didnt. Twilight came up to him, neather did i.. Epona and twi looked at eatch other then back at shadow, who was gazeing behind him, with eye that could cut through anything. (*eyes cut head off* SHADOW! opps.. srry!) then the sky opened up and shadow had a vistion! he saw darkmist.... and the pups! he forgot the pups!! shadow tryed to summon his wings, but they wouldn't show! he was loseing his powers! he strained himself.
ERRRRRRRHAAAA!!! the ending wasnt pretty. (CENSORED) shadow was in tereable pain. his mussles were riped. the part of his soul that he had split with darkmist to save her life was disegrateing. uhh...DARKMIST!!! she yelled with all his life he had left. if this was his last moment, he wanted her to know he loved her, and that he hated himself for what he had said and did to her... his tears and pain played about though the stars.

he closed his eyes. his "deathwish" was to able to feel darkmist's soft and beautiful fur around him. to be able to rase the pups. he be able to live, and go back home. Espio told the others they sould leave him be. they walked away and colsuled what was happening around the camp fire.

Shadow tryed to connect to her, he tryed to reach her. he knew his thoughts went out to her. he gave up, after he did all he could.

soon he was just a stone cold being..... non moveing, non blinking, justg a cold, cold, black, rock.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:56 pm

Dark Mist finally gave up. "Pups...Hawkfrost, Kovu, Vitani, Sandstorm, Bittersweet. We are going on a long journey. I hope you will be strong enough." The pups nodded. Their mother wasn't playing games. Kovu cried, "Let's go!" Hawkfrost nodded. " I hope Blood Shadow's there. I want to learn to be like him." Vitani wagged her tail. Sandstorm bounced around and Firestorm puffed out his chest. "I'll do it!" Bittersweet said, "Alright..." Dark Mist licked her. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Suna sat alone, outside of the den. Under a bush, to be particular. She wasn't missed by anyone. But she couldn't complain, wasn't this what she wanted? Didn't she want to be forgotten by them? Forgotten so that they would never be hurt by what she does. Ever. Again. She sat and sighed.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Dark Mist led the pups out of the den. "too bad Suna is gone," she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:34 pm

---------------------4 HOURS LATER--------------------------------

Shadow skided to a halt infront of the den. he shot in joyfuly to see his dear beloved mate, but found it diserted! he looked around everywhere.
you wont find them here. said a voice behind him. he wizzed around to see Blood shadow, standing in the doorway. Darkmist took the pups and left this place four hours ago. Shadow looked at Blood shadow. he seemed to have changed sence the last time they met.what are you up to Blood shadow? Shadow said angerly and sat out Blood shadow's name. is that your way of thanking someone that just helped you? well in that case your welcome. Blood shadow walked out of the den. when he wasn't more then 2 feet or so away, he said over his shoulder, i would sudjest finding darkmist's senct and go right. then he walked off. shadow considerd Blood shadow's advise, and being desperate, took it.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Suna heard something. 'Shadow.' She thought. 'Yep. Who gives a damn about the Emo pup?'
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm

( u mean i'm the Emo one. lol. i exept it. no Emo has ever done that. lol)

shadow stoped. he felt someone behind him. SUNA!!! he ran up to the pup. you could practicly see the joy flying off of him. he lick the pup wildly. then he stoped. I'm a terable father.... he walked away a bit. why did i come back?!? you and the pups would be happyier without me. he truned around and said, i missed you and everyone esle so much. please go to darkmist and stay with her, and most of all, please tell her i love her, and that i'm alive and i'm back. tell her i will be with her soon. tell her, i'm "breaking a habit".

Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 pm

"No. I never belonged with you. All I end up doing is hurting others."
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Dark Mist sighed. Your father is nowhere. Let's give up and go home." She picked up Bittersweet and they trekked back towards the den. Suddenly Hawkfrost lifted his nose. " I can smell him-Blood Shadow!" Dark Mist put down Bittersweet. "Don't think about it, Frost." She had a dangerous note in her voice. Hawkfrost stared an icy look at her. Then he started to run-faster and faster. Suddenly, he started to fly. "Watch Bittersweet!" She commanded the pups. Then she started to run and took off, following Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost climbed higher and higher. Dark Mist thought icily, He must have practiced at night after i would stop howling! She followed like a bullet through the sky. Hawkfrost snarled and cut back and smashed into Dark Mist. "I don't need you! I need Blood Shadow!" He flew off following Blood Shadow's scent.
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:03 pm

Blood shadow was in a clearing walking up a moutain. he didn't see the little child flying up to him.

meanwhile shadow was agueing with Suna. Suna just do as your told for once! stop being such a whiney baby and stand up for your self for once! shadow was showing his dark past's aditde. sure i'm not your real father, but be greatful you have one in the first place! without darkmist and I, you would have frozen all these years or starved to death! now be greatful and do as your told!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Hawkfrost followed up the mountain. "Wait! Wait!" he cried, and landed awkwardly. "You're Blood Shadow, right?" His eyes gleamed.
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Blood shadow turned around curously. "uhh.. yeah. why arnt you with your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Suna snarled at him. She snarled at the same canine that raised her, but it was filled with all the same bitterness she seemed to feel.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:11 pm

"Wow! I wanna travel with you and be cool and evil like you!"
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:01 am

blood shadow was taken back by this... this... courious litle being. he had no intention of traveling with a kid. it made him look like a soft want-to-be! but he had never seen such admiration in such a small pup. but he knew what it ment to admire someone. he himself would act the same way if he saw the hero he was named after, Shadow the hedgehog! (lol) He smiled at the pup. ok kid. you got your self a deal. but on one condition, we will come back to visit your mother every now and then so she doesnt worry, and you will have to be nice to her and your siblings. then he walked over to the pup, picked him up and put him/her(i cant remember xD) on his back and walked on.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 am

(him)

"Ok, fine." He wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:20 am

Blood shadow saw a rock slide up ahead. bite my neck as hard as you can and hold on. he shot off as his speed of sound adn jumped the rock slide. he nuzled the little pup. you ok kid?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 am

"Yep!"
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:40 am

blood shadow kept walking. this kid was changeing him already! and it was hard to belive such a small pup cared so much about a ruthless murderer! he grined inwardly at what was happening here. but he asked something that put him in his right mind again. have you ever killed anyone kid? someone or something?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:49 am

Hawkfrost's eyes glittered. " Only bugs and fresh kill." He paused. " But I want to." He grinned a grin of sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:04 pm

Shadow smiled. I like your thinking. Have you ever been tought the REAL way to catch food?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm

He shook his head, his ice-blue eyes staring at him.
Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:26 pm

well why dont we learn then shall we? Shadow raced off to a field not far from there.

(continued in, "hunter or hunted?" in peaceful field or something like that! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wishing for Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Shadow   Wishing for Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing for Shadow
Page 1 of 1