Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A normal day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

A normal day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:34 pm

"a pack?" kaze said. tilting his head to the left side. "we are a split up pack right? we are still a part of the wolves n.n" Kaze said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:37 pm

no like start our own pack and we can live in a forest

huskey can u make a forest for wolf packs that don't want to fight like a new forum part called the free forest

suddenly brownie jumped on epona and pulled the bridel of there u go

gotta go!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:39 pm

"uh.. browne.. theirs nothing there. Tash already took the bridle off..'

(bye Browne! n.n)
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:52 pm

oh tash brownie snarled u gonna make a hybrid i've never told anyone this but my family adopted him HE SCARRED ME FOR LIFE are u guys gonna make a filthy half breed

no offense meant wolfsong just roleplaying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:51 pm

" you say one more word agenst him and your pups are as good as dead! i love him and thats that!" Epona turned around and fled the sene before anyone could see she was crying. she ran as far as she could all the way, to the 'Vilage'. " no one cares if i die and dont come back. i mean, really, who does anyway.."

Shadow: i do.

(i know Browne, but it still hurts all the same.)
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 am

"Dont FIGHT!" Kaze said. "we need every single wolf to finish our plan!" he said again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:54 am

'pthh! no you dont!!" Epona, shadow, and Chase left the sene before Shadow lost his temper. affraid
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:43 am

"maybe your not the chosen one" Kaze said with a low voice nobody could hear. "or maybe you are" he said again with same voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day   A normal day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3