Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Jayn, waiting for Blood Shadow's reply, didn't notice the large animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Blood shadow smirked. i could warp the whole planet to a different place in the galexy. but if i did that, there could be troble. but i think i see something.. ummm... it has four legs....it looks like some kind i canine.. oh wiat! it righ tin front of me! blood shadow jumped down. the ground shifted. the ground under jayn shifted! it made a crator, but this crator had smooth sides and the walls went strait up! bllod shadow looked down at jayn. i could go down there are help you, or i could just leave you down there to rot.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:08 pm

"Now you're just being a moron!" he laughed. He slowly truned into his bird form, a blue jay, and flew out. He sinkered and turned back into a wolf, still laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Blood shadow snarled and shot at jayn. just before he hit, CHAOS CONTROL!! BLood shadow disapered and reapperd right behind jayn. he cought him in a tight headlock and squeezed his neck tightly. what did you say that i was again?
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:50 pm

"A moron." He said, turning into a jay again and flying into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:44 pm

Lupo appeared in front of Blood Shadow. "And just what do you think your doing?" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Jayn flew to a thick tree branch and turned back into a wolf, still staring at Blood Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:29 am

Blood shadow snarled at lupo. WATCH IT FILTH!(ooooh! bad shadow. ;D do it again!) this is none of your bizzness! get out of the way or die!
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:31 am

"You know,you really aren't supposed to mess with a spirit. Go ahead. Kill me."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:34 am

"I'm your opponent. You were fighting me , remember? Or are you too stupid to?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:52 am

Blood shadow looked at jayn. shut up! your even worse then sonic, the most annoying person in the universe! then he sunnedly grabs lupo's neck.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:55 am

"Stop dragging others into thing they have no part in." he jumped down and latched onto Blood Shadow's neck and ripped him off of Lupo.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 am

Lupo snarled and lunged at Blood Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 am

shadow twisted his head at an angle in a low jump and grabed lupo's neck adn threw her into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 am

Jayn growled and bit Blood Shadow again, harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:41 am

blood shdow whiped to look into jayns eyes. that was a direct assult! i had a right to defend myself. so you can let me go now if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am

Jayn let go of Blood Shadow and snickered. "Even so, she has nothing to do with this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:43 am

"and who's the one that got Iriteahted that draged her into this in the first place?" Blood shadow smiled cunningly. BTW jayn:
(shadow = Jayn
Sonic = Blood shadow)

Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 am

"You, idiot. You dragged her into it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:51 am

"how?" Blod shadow was starting to get VERY anowing.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 am

"You were the one who attacked her, remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 am

"right but you were the one that got eratated and made me show you the powers i had and angerd her. so who exacly was it that pulled her into this? (i smell smoked turkey legs! xD)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 am

"You. I did not attack her. I fail to see why I must take the blame for your stupidity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 am

Blood shadow just smiled and ran up a tree and hung upside down infront of Jayn with a face going somewhat like this: Razz .
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Jayn jumped up to where Blood Shadow was and bounced, shaking him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Battlegrounds and contained areas-
Jump to: