Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A Lone Pup

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Lone Pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:14 pm

shadow burst out laughing. theres a lot that i can teach you. it all starts with this... he held up the chaos emerald. one of 7 stones contianing the ultemate power!
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm

"I'm not interested in gems,thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm

these arnt your everyday gems. for example. CHAOS CONTROL! blood shadow was in one place, then he was right next to Smudge.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Smudge growled. "I said,I'm not interested!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:47 pm

*sigh* you will someday kid. someday when you get the thirst for power. and no water other then power itself with quench it. hmph. later. shadow walked off proudly, feeling as if those 2 were enemys now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Smudge held up his head,growling. "I just want to be left ALONE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 pm

shadow smirked. you ARE alone! every soul like you and me is empty! perhaps this will help. blood shadow whiped around and forsefully pined smudge agenst a tree. that better? blood shadow bared his blood stained teeth in a smile at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Smudge snarled. "Get off me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:21 pm

shadow snickerd and let smude go. he turned and walked away. smudge was a well a ways up the tree.....
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:06 am

Smudge snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:55 pm

While Blood Shadow was walking away, he was knocked onto the ground. Cheza bared her teeth at him, standing on top of him. She was holding a Chaos Emerald under a paw. "Hello. I've heard you were collecting these emeralds." She smiled a smile of blood-stained teeth. "I suppose you were supposed to be helping this wolf?" she tossed it onto his chest, and inside was a terrifed Shade. I'll never help you! Shade spat from inside the emerald. Cheza shook her head. "Too bad. She's quite helpful. And she'll help me get all of the other emeralds. One which you have. So give it to me, or I will be forced to do something quite unpleasant. By the way, you can call me Cheza or Mephiles. Mephiles is my real name, but i gave myself the name Cheza. Perhaps i should change it back."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 am

Cheza smiled an evil smile again. "I heard you before, though. Maybe I should get off. Because I'm alone too. I can't remember anything about my past exept I looked like you, oddly enough, exept white instead of red." She had two braclets of silver on her front legs and back. Watch. Chaos Control!" A small video appeared in the air. (lol)

She tensed. "Before the humans messed me up."

Last edited by Hige on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : hmph. why should i tell U? HUH? HUH?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm

(uhhhhh.....hes gray. xD not white. silver is white.)

shadow snarled.
GET! YOUR! PAWS! OFF! OF! ME!!!! CHAOS SPEAR! yellow spears shoat at mephiles. BTW, cheza is a girls name. calling yourself cheza is gay. it should be mephlies. shadow turned and started walking out of the place, but he stoped. and take good care of Shade, or else.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm

(no white stripe XD like, shadows is red, ya know??? or is mephlies grey stripe?)

She snarled. "I'm a girl, bastard. I go by my fathers name sometimes. And why should I take care of a little stone?" she snickered. "Take it, I have better things to do than try and get a wolf out of a rock." She stopped and few a moments her face softened. "You think you're off bad," she whispered. "Look at me. I'm a monster." She turned her head away and tossed him the emerald. She padded silently into the woods, letting her tail drag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 pm

(mephlis has gray stripes. Rolling Eyes honestly!! look at him!!)

shadow suddenly rememberd something... (and when he does, it hurts.. like in the game shadow the hedgehog. xD that game made shadow look bad! >Sad the bastards!!) he rememberd mephlies. what he looked like, but..he..he wasnt a wolf!! and he...he wasnt a wolf eather!! [i]wha....WHAT?!? who is that?! is that mephlis?!? and that... thats not me!!....is it? the 'shadow' he saw was....humanoid!! he heard a voise... it said.. "you have a score to settle......ask her....where is mephlis...." WHERE IS MEPHLIS?! I HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 am

(I never paid attention XD)

She turned sharply at him. "Shadow.. My father told me you were his enemy. My father is Mephlis. Mephlis the Dark. He trained me in ways you could never imagine. All to kill you. But he died. He died, Shadow!" She looked up, and her purplish-black pelt had the look of Shadow's but instead of red, she had grey markings. Her eyes turned green. The white part of the eyes turned red. She walked up to him. "His dying wish was to kill you. And it seems I must."
-------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This Shadow the Hedgehog thing is probably just going to stay in here, so dont yell at us other mods and Husky plz.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:53 am

((What? (to the note) I only stop it when it's like: "OH SHADOW'S SOOO AWESOME!!!", I don't mind when it's actual roleplay.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 am

shadow's eyes looked deep into her soul...... he saw incagement...great power...yet not known how to be unleashed. he looked in deeper. his eyes narrowed slightly. he saw pitch...then a humaniod figure shot at him. he was hit back by and invisable forse. he backflipedx in the air, and landed as the humaniod hero he saw. it ends here Mephlis. your rain will never rise again. (lol! he turned into shadow the hedgehog! xD) he saw others, like him! a...a fox.....and a......jackel? and some kind of...terior (the dog breed. i dont know how to spell terior xD) or something... he wisperd, for the sake of the fallen hero shadow, i will defeat you.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:29 am

(please no humanoids or anthros. its 100 % about canines)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:46 pm

(ok ok.. wont happen again..)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:51 pm

((This just isn't a Sonic & Co. roleplay, it is a canine one. Use Shadowfan's RP instead, you won't get yelled at for it there. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Pup   A Lone Pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lone Pup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2