Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Wandering pup, wandering mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wandering pup, wandering mind Empty
PostSubject: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:11 pm

Oasis stumbled in the white sand. She was dazed, confused, lost, and, most of all, scared. The only thing she remembered was being swept away from her family by a deadly tropical storm. Looking into the sky, she whispered, "I miss you, mother." She sat, still looking into the endless blue sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm

She stood, walking a few paces. She shivered and cried. She had no one. A wave splashed her face, getting salt water in her eye. She rubbed it with one small paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Epona saw the storm and went to see if anyone was hurt. she saw a small little pup on the beach. epona troted along the beach up to the little one to see if she was ok. "are you ok? the storm was mersiless. are you hurt anywhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Oasis looked up, eyes glossy with tears. She shook her head, on tear rolling down her cheek and onto the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:46 pm

"aw, there there child..." Epona said and licked the small little one's face. "what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm

"I-I come from an island really far away. Th-th-the storm swept me away fro-from my family." She began to sob.

Tash trotted in and sat next to Epona. "What's going on?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:50 pm

"this little pup was washed away from his familly on an island far away by the storm." Epona said to Tash. "dont worry, we'll get you home." Epona comforted the small beautiful being and lifted the small little helpless thing onto her head. Epona smiled at tash, looking very funny with a pup on her head, and headed back to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Oasis felt the much larger wolf lift her. She looked over her shoulder at the other canine, a silver husky. She felt safe atop the wolf. She tried to stop her crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:05 pm

"there there... i know of a place that might be part of the island that you come from. im not sure thought. did your Island have a large lake?" (think back to the swamp. Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:06 pm

"We-well, I do remember a lagoon. We used to go there and play," Oasis replied, choking back the tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:19 pm

"a lagoon? did it have a large patch of fog anywhere that was always there?" They were nearing the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:24 pm

"I-I-it was a bit misty above the water." She let out a big sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm

"sh sh sh sh... it ok. i think i know the place that you speak of. lets go inside first and calm you down, then we'll go there. ok?...duck." Epona entered the den with Oasis on her head. then she sat and Oasis softly slid down and landed on the floor of the den.

(I gtg for a bit. my mom wants the comp. i dont know how long she'll be. bye!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:33 pm

(Bye! ^^ Hope to see you again. >.>)

Oasis plopped onto the ground, silently sobbing. Tash watched her worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:12 am

"hush hush.. there there.. we'll go to that place in a bit ok? theres nothing to be sab about! there there.." Epona licked Oasis to calm her down.

(continued in topic: 'one sad pup' in our den.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering pup, wandering mind   Wandering pup, wandering mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering pup, wandering mind
Page 1 of 1