Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm sorry, it's just that it's hard to trust you when you chase after me and pin me down, calling me a prisoner of war..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:27 pm

"i didnt call you a prizener of war!" Epona tured around. " 'sigh' why doest everyone take a example for real? and i pined you down because i didnt know who you were, i triped you because i was afrid that you would tell the other dogs about where we are and how we are organized. all are plans of war. i am just takeing procation when i do stuff like this, and i try to be nice at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:31 pm

"Yes you did. You said : 'well, you could say your a prisoner of war'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm

"that was a example!!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Phantom got up and walked away, still sore from Epona dragging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Epona quickly turned and walked away, crying a little now. her walk turned into a run trying to get as far out of sight as posable.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:03 pm

*Dark Mist flew in front of phantom* "Not so fast," she growled. "You hurt my friend's feelings, you made Epona CRY, you won't get away with that!" *grabs Phantom by the scruff of her neck* "You're lucky Epona is one of the nicer of us! Now, I am not so nice." *lets go and shoves Phantom forward* "Now, who do you want to kill you? Nah, never mind, I'll kill you. It'll be funner." "Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Phantom crouched, eyes opened wide as she saw the winged wolf. "I guess I deserve it..." she whispered, shutting her eyes forcefully, waiting for fangs to grip her throat.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:32 pm

(o for petes sake i can just see ur puppy dog eyes.. OH NO! I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS!!)

....u gave me a lump in my throat.

Dark Mist got a lump in her throat. Was it exitement or pity? She shook her head and got ready to sink her jaws into the dog's throat. But would Epona agree? Of course she would! Phantom made her cry, and yet.. She sighed.

"you maylive," she said resenfully. "But as a commander, I cannot let you go. You will be under Vervanda's (srry if i speeled wrong) protection. You have seen too much. Now behave, and you can still live."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Phantom didn't hear any of it. Or was it that she didn't want to stay under a wolf's protection for the rest of her life? "Just kill me already!" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:19 pm

((sorry for sloooowness,had to drive all the way up to Wisconsin <whines>))

Vervanda growled at Phantom and spread her wings again. "While your with me,I expect you to follow my orders. AND you will always be watched."

((yeah,shes aggresive and nasty. Sorry,I have a way of making characters like that.))
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:50 am

(lol i have a habit of making aggresive characters but making them nice)

Dark Mist warned Vervanda, "Be decent to the dog," she said, spitting out the word dog.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:12 am

"Oh,don't worry Dark Mist,she'll be fine. Just..watched."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 am

Phantom crouched against a rock. Watched? Would she never see the other dogs again? Phantom thought of why this was happening. She walked around a field, got caught by wolves, and then 'offended' a wolf that called her a prisoner. Now, she really was a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 am

Dark Mist, who always liked to show off, made a beautiful take-off, with a flip and a flap of wings so hard Phantom was knocked off her feet. "Ya know, I really don't care if u kill it or not. Just..dispose..of it somehow. I need to go back to watching.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 am

Fox, who had been watching all this time, became angered by Dark Mist's view on Phantom's life. Quick as a bullet, she ran down from her hiding place and lunged for Vervanda's throat. "You're not going to hurt Phantom!" Phantom saw an orange blur whip across the field. It was Fox, foolish but valiant. "Stop, Kid! This isn't your fight!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:24 pm

Vervanda,surprised by the attack,flew into the air and dive-attacked Fox. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Phantom grabbed Fox's scruff and threw her to the side. "Go home, pup. This isn't yourn fight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:38 pm

Last edited by wolfsong on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:43 pm

"No! We need them for..strategic reasons."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Fox now huddled close to Phantom, watching the wolves' every move so that she could get away if there was an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:48 pm

"and what reasons are those Vervanda? they are idosent! they ment no harm when they came here, and now look at the mess we put them in!" Epona was in Vervanda's face now. her eyes full of pation and power.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:48 pm

"We could use them in a way that when the dogs come here,they'll see we have them. We can tell them we'll kill these two unless they call off the attack and surrendur!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Fox herd the plan. Her eyes closed tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:54 pm

'give me five more reasons or they go." Epona wanderd over to Fox and nuzled him to calm his fear. then looked up at Vervanda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next