Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Empty
PostSubject: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:23 am

i know this is like, tounting but, i have this [i]really bad itch for a fight. theres only one of me so i'll be easy to kill.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 pm

theres two wolves now!!!!!!!!!!!! brownie howls a warning message then marks her territory by raising a leg then she says that should get the dogs going lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:18 pm

err.. i wouldnt have done that........ that means a chalange and i just died so im rather shakey about all of this.. i have a idea! lets get supplies and get a group too help us! ill explain the plan when we have every wolf willing to help us! :Wink:
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:00 pm

*DarkMist flies in* Ha, I just SOOOOO taunted those fleabags! I bet theyre shivering in their fleabitten skins!
* laughs menacingly and flies into a tree to wait*
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 pm

"you want to help? we need atleast three of us to carry out our plan."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Shadowfire runs to the other wolves. "I'll help!"
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:08 am

so now we got Shadowfire, brownie, epona, and I. We is gonna have em shivering so bad theyll die b4 the battle even starts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 pm

"YAY!! THEYLL HAVE NO CHANCE NOW!!!"

Epona was exited to fight, but she was worried about a speshel someone that just so happend to be, a dog.

"aright, here is the plan:

Two of us, will stay here and keep lookout for dogs, the other two, will go out and look for herbs and such, and dig a den like thing, and store the suppliys in it.
if the lookouts see dogs, theyll howl as loud as they can.
me and Darkmist will stay and lookout. Browne and Shadowfire, you look for herbs.

any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:33 am

"Got it. Herbs,den,listen for the howl. I'll go this way. We should split up. Hopefully there will be no dogs." Shadow ran off to find some herbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:21 pm

"you two need to stik with your partner! you shoud make the den in the forest of fog and try to get rid of and sent. Good Luck. howl if you need help or are in troble."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:07 am

"Alright." Shadow motioned with her head for Brownie to follow. "I know a pretty good spot for herbs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:23 pm

"Cool! good luck! Wink "
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Dark Mist was surveying the landscape. Suddenly she heard movement. She growled a warning and heard a bark back. She relaxed. It was Shade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:59 pm

every thing alright up there Darmist?"
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:39 pm

"Its just Shade," she called back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:06 pm

"why dont you do a fly around. find the posittion of Shadow and Brownie."
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:10 pm

(DMist or Shade?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:42 pm

(darkmist... and if you want shade to join, we could always use that extra help! when they strike this topic, they'll strike hard!)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:05 pm

( u is right! btw, wats up with shadow? lol I AM ANXIOUS)

Dark Mist: *nods breifly* "Ready as ever! *flies up, so high she looks like a vulture circling*

Shadow of Night: Be glad to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:14 pm

(look at 'light after dark' in 'epic waterfalls' Cool )

"thank you shade! we need as many as ever. you can stay down here with me while darkmist watches from the air." ( Twisted Evil am i a good planer or what!? if any of those stinkin dogs come around, the first thing they'll know is our fangs around their neck!)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Phantom padded through the field, cautious, nervous... She knew a wolf could spring on her at any moment, no matter how much she didn't want to fight. She sat down and sighed. "Why does everyone want to fight and kill? If anything, both groups should band together..." Deep inside, she knew that other canines would think that would be moronic at best."Why? Why must this war rage on? Don't they see that a death of an 'enemy' would not prove them right? Can't they see that fighting will get us nowhere? I'm not sure any of them see that..." She mumbles many quiet questions to a non-existent listener.Then, a scent wafts in her direction. 'Wolf!'

(Trying a new form of posting. Hopefully less confusing. And I hope people like how descriptive I tried to make this.)
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:47 am

A white winged wolf circles above them,watching for dogs. She landed briefly to say, "No sight of dogs,yet." and returned to the air.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:56 pm

uh shadow, who IS the winged wolf?

Dark Mist watched the stranger carefully. "Who are you?" She called out. She started to circle down, to the stranger's level. "Wait.. that smell..DOG!" She quickly dove down to tell the others.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Phantom stood still with shock. The small smell of wolf she smelt was now a wave of wolf-sent. There had to be at least five there. A winged wolf circled down to her, then ran off. The only thing she heard was '...DOG!'. She had an extremely bad feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:31 pm

((Vervanda,lol sneaky sneaky here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next