Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Looking for Help

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Looking for Help - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Phantom was breathing heavily. Would she die before Zenia was done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:24 pm

zenia's riverstone started a gentle hum.wooh,the wound is gone now the riverstone is generating energy to calm and soothe her.phantom don't go crazy this will give you sooooo much energy.then zenia moved away and gave phantom comfrey then she shook epona.wake up and start warming phantom!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:28 pm

But there was just one problem... Phantom wasn't breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:31 pm

Epona got up and jumped to phantoms side. she wasnt breathing......Epona looked like: affraid AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Epona fainted again. but got up and got random herbs and mixed them together and gave them to phantom.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:30 am

Snow gasped. "Phantom!" She stared at Epona. "You just gave her DEATHBERRIES!" she forced out. "Someone get yarrow! quickly!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:48 pm

no,poppy seeds,oh wait those are deathberrie seeds!zenia rushed to grab yarrow,chewing it as fast as it went she forced them down phantom's mouth PHANTOM!!!!!DON"T DIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Snow forced herself to forgive Epona. "It wasn't your fault..." she said shakily. A few seconds later, Phantom threw up, bringing up the deathberries with it. She crouched down and started licking Phantom. Soon as she realized the truth, she fainted in shock.

Last edited by Birdsong on Tue May 13, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Phantom realized that this would be her last breath...

hold on to me love
you know i can't stay long
all i wanted to say was i love you and i'm not afraid
can you hear me?
can you feel me in your arms?

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
are all my thoughts of you
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

i'll miss the winter
a world of fragile things
look for me in the white forest
hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
i know you hear me
i can taste it in your tears

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

closing your eyes to disappear
you pray your dreams will leave you here
but still you wake and know the truth
no one's there

say goodnight
don't be afraid
calling me calling me as you fade to black

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight...

(The video is of Bluestar from the book series Warriors by Erin Hunter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:01 pm

zenia welled with tears[in real life too i thought about it and my eyes welled with tears!]PHANTOM!!!!!no,she's dead it was my fault,zenia layed herself down and said with her muzzle in phantom's fur i will fetch you from mystical cave.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Phantom looked up. "I...I'm afraid that I may not be there. I may never be reborn. Even if that is true, Zenia, continue to heal others, don't be afraid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:10 pm

i...will follow in your legacy and i will always remember you my friend.zenia started sobbing[in real life again!]
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Phantom smiled a little. She closed her eyes and slowly went limp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:22 pm

zenia took her riverstone and encased the body in a crystalwall,if she survived phantom would be in the mystical cave and the crystalwall would be no more zenia engraved this message in th crystalthing

HERE LIES PHANTOM,MY FRIEND MY LEADER AND MY TEACHER,A TRUE FRIEND
HAS HEALED MANY AND I HOPE I WILL CARRY ON HER TALENTS AND LEGACYES
SHE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER

[this crystal is now in the white forest at the entrance new things have been added]
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Snow woke up from her faint, and began to take charge. "We will hold a memorial ceremony for Phantom. All canines of the forest are invited!" She sighed. "But.. 1 thing first." She crouched down next to Phantom, just to be with her spirit one last time. "You were a good healer. We will always remember you," she whispered. She cried into Phantom's rapidly cooling fur.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Phantom watched from many feet away. Her heart ached for them. She wished she could tell them that she was fine, but they wouldn't hear her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:18 pm

zenia slowley walked into the medicine den she loved phantom and slept by her body for many nights,she didn't feel like hunyting so as her sadness grew her belly got tiny.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Snow was sad, but all the same caught food for zenia. "Zenia, we have to move on. It's done. We couldn't stop fate." She walked away to get herbs, leaving a pheaseant nxt to Zenia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:45 am

epona felt her heart fall softly from her heart. it was as if her heart was melting away from her chest... night and day she just stood where phantom died... were she killed her... her face blank and cold. she felt as if she would just drop down dead! she kiiled the person that saved her life!! just like she did with Seala! her life had fliped yet again like a forever ticking hourglass..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:04 pm

zenia slowley ate her pheasant then she said Phantom,I will live up to your greatness! then zenia howled as loud and as long as she could telling phantom she knew she was with her forever,she would never leave her.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Phantom closed her eyes. She couldn't, it was impossible... But she had to try. Her white spirit padded silently to where Epona, the wolf that swore to protect her and Fox during their capture, sat, day and night, blaming herself for her death. "Epona..." her voice whispered in the wind. "Epona, sleep in the White Forest..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm

zenia was no longer sad but happy...phantom would alsways be with her
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Small tears rolled down Phantom's muzzle as she padded away, alone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:58 pm

zenia padded into the den finishing her bird
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:00 pm

She looked to the sky, gray with light clouds.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:47 am

Snow looked at the sky. "Phantom, are you up there?" she whispered. A fat tear rolled down her cheek.

(this is how Snow feels/and how Phantom feels before she dies ((probably)) )

(movie below)

On the ground I lay
Motionless in pain
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

I will not die (I will not die)
I will survive

I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I feel alive, when you're beside me
I will not die, I'll wait here for you