Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Back home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:15 pm

"Chaos!" he rushed over to her, not even feeling the occasional burning of his paws.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 pm

Chaos's eyes flitted open. She fell unconscience, but she did not die.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Ulfang was turning frantic. "...Chaos..." he said, looking around for anything that might help her.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Shadow flys in from the smoke and dorps Tansy and Comfrey infront of Ulfang and flys off. but says to Chaos, "you didnt deserve this you know, you killed me unfairly." THEN he flys off.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:03 pm

Ulfang would have thanked Shadow if it wasn't for what he said to Chaos. It was hard to bite back a cold reply, but he needed to help Chaos. He wondered how exactly to use the herbs. After all, he wasn't Phantom.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:07 pm

shadow wispered to Ulfang: "have Chaos eat the tansy in small portunes to stop her coughing, the Comfrey will south the wounds in her throat the smoke might have caused." then her jolted up out of range of Ulfangs bite.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 pm

Ulfang wasn't sure. He knew that Shadow wanted to kill Chaos, and this might be the perfect place for him to do it...
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:11 pm

"now why would i do that?!" shadow said to ulfang, reading his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Ulfang growled. "Because, you hate her for that time at the river. This could be a 'clever plan' to make it seem as if I killed my own mate!"
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:16 pm

"Im not that kind of person! look, if she dies, kill me and drag me to the city where i wont reswan. besides, if it did kill her, she would atleast be safe from the fire."

(look at the first post in 'moss gathering' in the deep forest to see a chart of herbs.)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Ulfang grunted. "Fine, but if she does die, I promise that I will hunt you down myself..."

(I know, I'm the one that posted it. XD)
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Chaos sat there, lifeless as the angry event took place.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Phantom's voice flooded into Ulfang's mind. 'Honey helps canines that have breathed smoke, Tansy for coughs.' Ulfang stared for a moment, but then used the tansy to help Chaos. They could get honey later.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Chaos's faint breathing was becoming shallow and weak.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:00 pm

ulfang was getting more and more worried. He then tried to get the unconscious Chaos to swallow the herbs.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Chaos instinctively tried to cough up the herbs being shoved down her throat. Finally, they slid down her throat, and the coughing seized.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Ulfang hoped that he didn't do anything bad. He just didn't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Chaos woke up several moments later. She coughed many times, but it eventually ended. She shakily stood up, wings twitching. She looked into Ulfang's eyes with her own, clouded gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Ulfang quickly nuzzled her, happy that nothing worse happened, but soon drew away. "We need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Chaos was still quite shaky, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Ulfang nodded back, and turned around to lead Chaos through the flames.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Chaos carefully followed Ulfang.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Ulfang heard Chaos following him as he continued to make his way through the surrounding forest.
Back to top Go down

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:58 pm

A spark jumped on one of Chaos's wings, but she waved it off with a flap of her wing.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:05 pm

Ulfang padded carefully in the red forest. 'Almost...there.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home   Back home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next