Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)   Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:43 pm

zenia padded out,sorry my nose was clogged i didn't smell the dog on you,if you want fight!i will not hurt your pups.so,i'll leave you alone or you can just fight,if we fight it'l be my first![river,i didn't know this character was a dog i'm sorry so lets fight!]
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)   Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm

"Get out." he growled. "Wolf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)   Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:27 pm

sorry,again my nose was stuffed i can't smell ok.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)   Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Zuu guarded the den entrance. "Just go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)   Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:37 pm

BY!!!!!i will never intrude again!!!!!!!! iw ill tell my brother vip too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)   Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Migoto Hayashi (Beautiful Forest)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2