Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A secretive love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Tash watched as Epona worked on the hidden den. He couldn't believe he had pulled it off, but what if they were caught?
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Epona thought as she rested in the den, she didnt she the balck python comeing her way.
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Tash, spotting the snake, dove for it, killing it in one bite. He threw its limp body into the brush. Nothing was hurting Epona.
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:53 pm

epona saw Tash with the Python and shreked. then fainted.
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Tash rushed over to Epona, licking her face in panic. "Epona, no! Why?!" He continued licking her face crazily.
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Epona woke up but didnt show it. then jumped up at tash. "BLAAG!! lolol got ya.."

(i gtg now. see ya later. Wink )
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:46 pm

suddenly browne walks in saying i know i crashed the party but I PROMISE i will never tell anyone tash looked as if he where going to kill browne then browne started crying and said I KNOW U HATE ME TASH epona gave tash a why did u do that kinda look
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:06 pm

"brownie? why r u here?"
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Tash was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:59 pm

well i followed u she waited for impact
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Tash restrained his anger. "You can hang around if you want," he said, turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:06 pm

brownie ran away then suddenly a lily colored german sheperd walks in (lily clors green pink yellow) hi iilia said tash said a friendly hi because she was a dog epona growled iilias eyes where the color of well kept dirt tash thought she was pretty and looked like a good friend but even though she was pretty epona was prettier
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Tash glanced at Ilia, then turned to go to get some den bedding.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:15 pm

epona and iilia where left alone sooo said iilia i want to be ur friend she said boldly!!
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm

Tash heard the words "want" and "friend". He glanced back to see Ilia speaking with Epona. He growled, and began gathering good luck herbs such as Chammoile (mystical flower). He held the plants in his mouth carefully.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:24 pm

listen iilia walked up to tash listen she said i want to be urs and eponas friend i really want a mate everyone thinks a beutiful probably except u and epona..............

I"M LISTING TO CARRIE UNDERWOOD SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:28 pm

Tash let out a "hmph" between the bedding. He passed her, and descended into the den, beginning to outline the den in soft bedding.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:29 pm

listen do u know anyone thats a boy dog that wants a beaitiful dog for a mate
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:31 pm

"There's Switchfoot, but he's probably too old for you," he suggested, emerging from the den.
Back to top Go down

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:30 pm

".........chase could use a mother.." everyone looked Epona. "hes just a kid! he needs a mother! hes all alone inthe world! we know how to survive, and didnt get to learn much, exept that his mother is dead!"
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Dark Mist sighed. The forest of fog fit her mood. She hadn't seen Epona or Tash for a while.. I hope they didn't do anything stupid, she thought. She trudged on, but her ears prciked. Was that.. Epona's voice? She trotted off in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Zuuvio sighed. He couldn't believe he was about to do this... He stepped quietly out of the bushes. "I'm looking for a mate..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:46 pm

what iilia saw was the most beautiful dog she ever laid eyes on she said soflty of course i would love to she said full of love gazing at her new mate/husband she waited for zuuvio to reply I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Zuuivo was a little surprised at Iilia's response, but quickly calmed down. "Not too fast, we would still need time to get used to being mates... How about a private place the talk to each other?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:38 pm

sure were shoud we go

oh lets join the chat box so we can plan out a meeting maybe the free forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A secretive love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A secretive love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next