Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Kaze to the rescue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:56 am

Kaze came rushing into the Flowers. "ok... let me see... easter lily, poppy petals, rabbit fur bandage" he quickly spotted a rabbit running around in the field. Kaze croughed and was ready to leap at the rabbit. he leaped at the rabbit and in a split second it was dead. he began to skind the rabbits fur off. and then he ate the rabbit. "ok now to the flowers" he spotted some lily's. and took tree Easter lily's. he also took the poppy petals. he also found something humans had left. "a blind fold!" he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:03 pm

"You know..." Phantom mumbled to the wolf. "Poppy seeds are better than petals... And cobwebs make better bandages..."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:15 pm

"it does? i'm just collecting something for my friend" Kaze said and didn't even notice that the canine he talked with was a dog.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:19 pm

"Trust me, I've studied medicine and herbs for many months. Maybe it would help more if I saw your friend."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Kaze finaly noticed that the canine he talked with was a dog. "i don't think thats a very good idea" Kaze said and grabbed four Tree lily's.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:28 pm

"Why? Do you think I'd hurt them?" Phanton asked. "What would you rather do, give them the wrong medicine and accidentally kill them or let me see them and give them a better medicine? If I don't keep my word, you can kill me and drag me to that city, where I'll never be respawned."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:37 pm

"i think i can handle this. but thanks" Kaze said trying to make the right dessison.
Back to top Go down

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Epona's voice floated into Kaze's head, "trust him kaze.. im not so sure about the plants eather.. i trust him."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 pm

"Fine... Not my fault if you give your friend the wrong things." She mumbled as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:41 pm

"No! wait! please help them!" Kaze quickly shouted.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:42 pm

"Okay, where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:44 pm

"Crystal Cave. follow me!" Kaze walked towards Crystal Cave.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 pm

"Okay, just a second. I see some Marigold and that would help to prevent any infection..." she mumbled through a mouth full of the flower.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:52 pm

{{continued in the topic "A place to Stay"}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaze to the rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze to the rescue   Kaze to the rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaze to the rescue
Page 1 of 1