Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A wanted love!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A wanted love!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:49 pm

Ginny was walking by the water falls she thought oh how i want a love sooooo bad suddenly a another dog walks up who are u says ginny i'm cloud said the huskey they both looked at each other in addmiration and love suddenly ginny blurted out Do u wanna be mates being slightly embarressed she waited for an answer yes or no she though I have never felt this way before!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Silver padded quietly around the waterfalls. She sniled. She may not have a mate, but it looked like Ginny might soon.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 pm

she felt such a strong desire for cloud
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Silver dashed quietly out of the cave. She didn't want to be caught spying.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:07 am

Cloud turned his head "i dont think i'm ready to love yet" he said and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:17 am

please please ginny begged!!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:23 am

Earth padded around. She was soooooo embarresed about her..."pause" problem. Especially when she met some other wolves! She tried to be, well, herself, but it never turned out right. "Oh.. what am i to do?" She said. "It seems.. that i..always.."pause" when i talk.. I'm so embarresed about it!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:09 am

"i'm not ready yet, but you will always have a place in my heat" Cloud said and slowly walked away.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am

ginny walked up to him and started to cry n-n-nobody loves me!!!!!!!! Sad Sad please huskey last time i had a mate he cheated on me please i want somebody to love please!!!!!!

please let them be mates huskey!!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 am

{{you already have Kaze}}

"i love you" Cloud couldn't believe what he just said. no he wasn't ready yet, he had to prepare for war.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:21 am

ginny was shocked affraid so will we be mates????but thats ur problem cloud u need to focous on some other things besides wars perhaps romance I love you I love you I love you ginny came up and swished her tail under clouds head cloud smiled

i meant for ginny that another dog cheated on her

and can u stay on longer???

Last edited by wolfsrule223 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:23 am

"not yet... i'm not ready" Cloud said and closed his eyes as he slowly walked away.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:26 am

PLEASE NO I'VE ASKED OTHER DOGS THEY SAID NO PLEASE HUSKEY ginny was crying Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad suddenly brownie threw herself on very pointy rock bye cloud ginny said Sad
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:28 am

"Bye" Cloud said as he disappeared in the forest.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:31 am

suddenly ginnys spirit followed him and them she was suddely respwned then went to find cloud she jumped oh him pinning him to the ground there was very slight fear in his eyes THATS UR PROBLEM CLOUD UR TO OBBSED WITH WAR THATS UR STINKIN PROBLEM CLOUD growled ginny
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:37 am

Cloud shaked Ginny off and said "Hmmmm... relax! i just want the wolves to disappear before love"
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 am

ginny took that as an insult OTHER DOGS ARE MATING WHY NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:38 am

Cloud nuzzled Ginny and licked her on the chin "don't worry. the time will come" he said and licked her on the snout.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:50 am

please that could be years gazing at her future husband I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am

Cloud nuzzled Ginny again "sorry, i'm just not ready yet. i don't think i'm ready to have a mate and pups yet" he said
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:59 am

so when will that be
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:01 am

"soon. but not yet" he smiled
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:02 am

please give me the answer when u have at least killed 3 dogs okay????????
and then drag them off into the city so they can't be respawned okay???
then she burst out in crying PLEASE CLOUD PLEASE I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PLEASE she was hoping cloud would comfort her
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 am

Cloud licked Ginny on her snout "i love you to! but why should i kill 3 of my own kind?" he asked
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:09 am

sorry i meant wolves lol sorry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wanted love!!!!!!!   A wanted love!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wanted love!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next