Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

learning to hunt

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

learning to hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:01 am

then suddenly Cloud appears "go home wolves! or else i'm gonna kill each and everyone of you!" Cloud snarled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 am

"Just try. You can't get rid of us forever."
((I tend to be random,too.))
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:32 am

Cloud: "do you really want to die?"

Husky: "i think she will Cloud!"

Cloud: "yeah i think so to!"

Cloud snarled "go home wolves!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:01 pm

"This is our home as much as it is yours...filthy dogs, thinking that you are better than your ancestors, the stronger wolves. Man has done nothing but make you soft. You can't win, Knight here killed a dog in minutes earlier, he could easily do that again. We all can easily kill you. Surrender." Venurice bristled. These dogs weren't going to win...
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:19 pm

"JUST TRY TO KILL ME AGAIN, WOLF!" Zuuvio shouted at Knight. He and Silver had joined the fight."Zuuvio, stop it." snapped Silver. Zuu was extremely aggressive after being killed.

(Wow, all four of my characters in one thread...)
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:23 pm

{{lol}}

<Ashban, Ash> Wolf

Ash walked padded onto the scene {{lol, movie scene Very Happy }} to be confronted with a large standoff, he immediently identified what was going on and walked over to the wolves, and turned to face the dogs.

{{Wow, both of my characters, and a standoff thats like 5 wolves vs 9 dogs}}
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:32 pm

"Nice to have you on the team, Ash..." Venurice murmured. She thought of their plan, kill the pups. This was what they were waiting for...
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:43 am

<Ashban, Ash> Wolf

Ash nodded in Venurice's direction, "Glad to be able to help" Ash replied
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:04 am

((5v9? lets make it 6v9!))
Sheleerah heard snarling and ran to the others. She saw Shadow,and Ash,among others. "Oh boy. Dogs thinking they can win again?" Sheleerah taunted and joined Shadow.
Shadow : "Haha,pathetic dogs! Your SOOO weak you have to outnumber us to win your fights!"
Sheleerah : "Weaker than me! EVERYONE knows maned wolves are skinny and somewhat weak,but dogs are WEAKER! Uh.right Shadow?"

((taunt move,sorry if I offend anyone. I never mean to offend anyone ICly. Not even OOCly.))
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:38 am

Husky looked at the den and remembered about the pups. he was extremely nervous. "i'm only saying this once! go back to your territory! if you just try to get to my pups you will all DIE!!!" Husky snarled.

Cloud looked at Husky. he opened his mouth and licked on his shiny teeths. "i'll help!" Cloud said supporting Husky
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 pm

"There's only one word I have for you. NEVER!" Ulfang growled. He would fight to his last breath, having no fear of even dying and never coming back."And you..." He said to Cloud."You think you can kill anything in your way. I doubt you could kill a single one of us wolves."
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:01 pm

<Zamot, Zam> GS Dog

Zam went over to husky and whispered to him, "Some of us should go into the entrance to defend pups, its a chokepoint, only 1 wolf can come at us at a time, and the others should distract..."

{{N.B. NO WOLF HEARD THAT, PERIOD (Full stop Very Happy )}}
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:21 pm

"I'll guard the pups..." Zuu offered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm

<Zamot, Zam> GS Dog

"I'll help, and obviosly, you will husky. have the others take to fighting as far away as possible.... and have a few 'dissapear' for backup at the den" Zam said

{{N.B. NO WOLF HEARD THAT}}
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 am

"yeah, i'll lead them away" Husky said.

"and i'll help you!" Cloud said and looked at the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 am

{{Well, Husky, as the parent, woldnt u want to help protect the pups, not lead the enemy (who know where they are) away??}}
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:13 am

{{your right, cloud can do the job}}
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:48 am

{{yep!}}
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Feather approached unseen in the shadows behind a pup, cowering behind it's father, Husky. Suddenly, she leaped out of the bushes, grabbed the pup, and ran away into the free forest.. (btw its called A Bargain)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 pm

{{Do you recon we could stop doing complete playervsplayer fights in one post... Sad Like what Wolves4ever just did, a better way to do that would have been to go Feather attempted to grab one of the pups, to which husky could have replied, Husky heard a sound behind him and turned around to find a wolf carrying one of HIS pups away into free forest, but ofcorse thats up to husky!}}
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:36 am

{{yeah, your right! no more playervsplayer fights in one post}}

"Cloud! take my place! i'm going after her!" Husky said with a very angry voice. he ran after Feather.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:27 pm

<Zamot, Zam> GS Dog

"ok, cloud, Zuu, and myself will go in den with pups, everyone else, split into 3 teams, 1 go one way, 1 go another, and the 3rd (smaller) team, dissapear as backup for den." Zam whipered
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:29 pm

"Okay, got it." said Zuuvio, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Adalwolf wrote:
{{Do you recon we could stop doing complete playervsplayer fights in one post... Sad Like what Wolves4ever just did, a better way to do that would have been to go Feather attempted to grab one of the pups, to which husky could have replied, Husky heard a sound behind him and turned around to find a wolf carrying one of HIS pups away into free forest, but ofcorse thats up to husky!}}

{{Oh and the 1st person could state intentions at the bottom of post, so Wolves4ever could say at the bottom (Feather plan: steal pup and take to free forest) so if 2nd person want to go along with it he/she knows whats happening.}}
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 am

Shadow snarled. "Why should we fear dogs? WOLVES are your ancestors. Would you kill kin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learning to hunt   learning to hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

learning to hunt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: